Map of Konti Isle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Map of Konti Isle

Postby Tap on July 26th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Hey guys. I just wanted to let the rest of Mizahar know that I am currently working on a nice little Map of Mura and Konti Isle. There is a discussion thread up for it where I have been posting updates and where people can comment on my maps as well as post suggestions. This is the thread here.

I just want to invite the rest of Miz to come and suggest and be a part of this with me. I am still in the very beginning stages but would love and appreciate any and all comments and suggestions. Thanks guys!
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Map of Konti Isle

Postby Attunement on July 26th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Thank you tap! Let me know after this project if you have interest in making more maps.
Attunement
Retired Staff

Words: 2551
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 6:03 pm
Race: Staff account

Map of Konti Isle

Postby Tap on July 26th, 2016, 6:33 pm

Yeah man, if I ever finish this one that is. This is huge. *Insert Donald Trump impersonation*
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Map of Konti Isle

Postby Tap on September 11th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Guys I am bumping this discussion because I really really need help with this map if it is ever going to be finished. Please, please, please take a look if you have any idea how Mura functions or what it looks like or literally anything about Mura at all. I need so much help with learning how to scale locations as well as figuring out where some locations are placed within the city. Please help me out here.
Grader Note :

Tap

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Map of Konti Isle

Postby Gossamer on September 11th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Tap i can take some time to help you if you need it. I've done most of the maps on Miz.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Map of Konti Isle

Postby Tap on September 11th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Goss, that would be amazing. Basically what is needed most is the placement of the locations that are unknown. A lot of locations in the linkmap do not describe where they are in reference to the city. I've listed all these locations in the discussion thread linked above. Your word is final and so that would be extremely helpful to answer a lot of questions and get this map more progressed than it has been. Also a double check of the already placed locations would be nice too :D
Grader Note :

Tap

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes