A Crow's Call

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

A Crow's Call

Postby Crow on July 26th, 2016, 12:31 am

Hello, Mizahar. All across the regions crows have been circling looking for players that -you- would rather not thread with. To keep things simple I am looking for players who are unfavorable to write with. This doesn't mean that you hate the person individually or have a grudge with them, but that if you did such your own player's welfare would not have interest.

You must state a precise reason why your player would never dare or rarely thread with this individual. My reasons are simple. I am looking to expand my own writing and give much needed attention to those that rarely get it.

Please to keep feelings from imploding PM me the information. Unless of course, seeing things implode is of a particular fondness that you enjoy.

Crow

A Crow's Call

Postby Crow on July 26th, 2016, 10:18 pm

I need to note that this will not lead to any repercussions for the accused or those that make the claim. This is just for my own purposes. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but crows fed upon it's body.

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow

A Crow's Call

Postby Pulren Marsh on July 27th, 2016, 4:40 am

If this is a query about IC relations, I can say clearly and plainly that should Aider Silander ever rear his potato head again, Pulren would gladly put his trident in it. See Honey and Feathers for more info.

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

A Crow's Call

Postby Crow on July 27th, 2016, 8:48 pm

That is great Pulren. Thank you for the information.

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow

A Crow's Call

Postby Crow on July 31st, 2016, 7:57 am

No one letting loose a tweet or kaw for rivalries? I am surprised. Let it be known that there are plans going on for these rivalries, and once declared will be watched over carefully.

ImageImage

~An Aladari Coolwater Template
Crow

A Crow's Call

Postby Pulren Marsh on July 31st, 2016, 8:32 am

I call everyone big sissy chickens. Rival up.
A Firenze Template

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

A Crow's Call

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 31st, 2016, 2:19 pm

Title

Edit:

From having alts... And expanding relationships with them. I'd say, Wikus would definitely be a full on opposite to Ferrin. Konrad would be one to, ICly of course.

Overall, I really haven't encountered much others or read other people's posts. I think I should highly read up more on those. :)

That's really much all I have to say. That's all.

~Ferrin.
Last edited by Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on August 4th, 2016, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

A Crow's Call

Postby Hwyn on August 4th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Angry small animal noises

ok ok, i'll bite, but i hope nobody bites back.

So Characters whom i don't think I could ever thread with from Hwyn's perspective.

Ok my first ones a little unfair and a little bit based on Bias, Mister Groundard Overwood, (Skyard) absolutely kill me, such raw ego in a person really rustles Hwyn (and me to an extent to the core) After all Nobody should be allowed to think they are the best but me, cause, duh, that's me. Plus he might actually attempt to eat Hwyn Icly.

Uhm Hrrm Who else gets my goat. After grading for a certain man named Konrad I vowed the only reason I'd thread with him was to place a well aimed kick to his groin, the petcher has a certain low down line stepping nature that really makes you wonder if your character would survive an encounter with them.

Then, Ball. Balls a special sort I've known him since i started on miz and never once threaded with him entirely because his pc's origin is primarily violence, Love chatting with him Oocly but would never want to thread with his character Icly, unless i needed an ankle breaking bodyguard that is.

Beyond that, hrmm I really don't hate anyone and those I say I dislike I usually say in Jest but when i think of characters difficult to thread with these come to mind, That said I don't write combative characters like some do, and that's pretty much my reasoning.

Ooh and if any of those I've scorned try to bite back be gentle I scar easy :p

Anyway those are my two cents. (or three) And i'm sure that their are others who see me in the same light cause well, humans will be humans. (Usually)

Anyways Love yall, hope this helps Crowy

Credit to Shimoje, the bestest buddy
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

A Crow's Call

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on August 4th, 2016, 9:14 pm

Title

In other words Crow! I think once Wikus comes back you should hook him up a PM! See if he's interested? I'll notify you of any more peeps that Ferrin might not Ally with if you need it. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

A Crow's Call

Postby Azmere on August 4th, 2016, 9:33 pm

If Wikus ever comes back, you jerks are going to have to get in line.

-_- Som'bitch is mine.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)