OOC Info Discussion Table

A place for questions, comments, and general chat pertaining to Avanthal development.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Inside the Icehouse is Avanthal’s development subforum. This forum is designed to support all Avanthal players in an OOC manner and allow players across Mizahar to contribute to the development of the city and the Vantha race. Found within are the Suggestion Box and other threads meant to contribute towards the development of the city as well as threads to aid players in their story and plot planning process.

Discussion Table

Postby Alekxandra Winterflame on June 17th, 2016, 6:58 pm

I figured any vegetables and herbs would most likely be through trade. It's why I stated it more by what was available through season. I had read that the gardens were done away with, so I can alter that a bit to be more clear if it is through trade
Alekxandra Winterflame
Player

Words: 109020
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2016, 6:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Discussion Table

Postby Maro on August 7th, 2016, 2:05 pm

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to apologize for being gone from the grading scene for a while. I just realized that some of the grades have been waiting in the queue for nearly a month now. I will try to get to them as soon as I can.
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous