[Alvadas] Seeking a way Out!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Tail on August 17th, 2016, 8:39 pm

Hey everyone! For those inside of Alvadas and planning to take a journey outside of the city of Illusion, I'm writing to request to ask if anyone will be willing to take a curious, yet intriguing Pycon with them? He knows Auristics so perhaps he could play around with that for awhile? I'll let anyone know who notifies me. I'll complete whatever job threads i have and other threads prior to Tail leaving Alvadas. Thanks again,

~Tail!

"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Clyde Sullins on August 23rd, 2016, 11:14 pm

As I'd said awhile back, Tail is free to glom onto my group heading out of Alvadas. We leave around the 50th of summer, and will then shortly after arriving by boat in Syliras be heading out by caravan to Nyka, eventually ending up in Ravok in late fall after a short stopover in Mura.

Up to you and if it fits within your own plots, just bear in mind we'll be working on a somewhat tight schedule, so won't be stopping in Nyka and only shortly in Syliras and Mura, though with the various members of the group I'm sure you'd have plenty of interaction and rping partners to deal with.

Happy rping,

Clyde Sullins
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Tail on August 24th, 2016, 12:25 am

Sure Clyde that sounds good actually! Ferrin will be leaving Syliras by the 63rd. It's a 39 day round trip to meet the other Drykas players! If you wanna hook us up with a thread have at it! Lol, I'm trying to imagine what'll be like for Tail in the future. :)

Secret :
Tail
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Clyde Sullins on August 24th, 2016, 1:56 am

Tail wrote:

Sure Clyde that sounds good actually! Ferrin will be leaving Syliras by the 63rd. It's a 39 day round trip to meet the other Drykas players! If you wanna hook us up with a thread have at it! Lol, I'm trying to imagine what'll be like for Tail in the future. :)

Its a 15 day trip and we leave on the 50th, so we'll arrive in Syliras on the 65th. After that we'll be leaving from Syliras on the 70th and heading to Nyka, and will be traveling there through season change.

If you want to join in to whichever stop, or stop off wherever in some city along their route, or go all the way to Ravok, feel free. I'm still finding out who all is coming along, but if you want to join feel free to pm me and we can discuss the traveling.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Tail on August 24th, 2016, 2:38 am

Pmed you Clyde!

Secret :
Tail
Player