The breathing experiment (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Vanna on December 4th, 2010, 10:39 pm

Vanna grinned as she noticed Jokor's blushing face, but before she managed to say anything, he covered it up with the cap. Urgh, he needs to stop doing that, she thought to herself as she pulled the cloak off her shoulders. Her eyes moved over what used to be a wall and now is just pieces of wood piled up.... Well, the back of the house was missing... but that wasn't such a bad thing, right?...

Vanna never cared about it though. She had a kitchen, a living room that she could use, a bathroom and a bedroom, tiny one, but it was there. What else could a girl need? Dropping her cloak onto a sofa, she grinned wide and added Come on now, you can leave the cloak there... I think it needs a good washing, she pointed next to the door of the bathroom.

She sat down on the table, her legs crossed and dress covering barely half of her thighs. Her hands moved up and untied her hair as she let the backpack sit next to her I hope you locked the door... it's not safe, as you could see...

She stood up lightly and moved over to the fireplace. It didn't look all that amazing, but it worked, which was the most important thing. Slowly crunching down, she started lighting the fire, partly to make something to eat and partly to warm up. It was so damn freezing outside

Where did you learn to fight that way?, she whispered, keeping her eyes on the fire that was just started, her hands pulling the back of her dress down to straighten it slightly, since it was getting on her nerves.

Finally, the fire looked decent so she stood up and turned around, going to the kitchen and picking a pan from there along with some potatoes, some meat, olive and some things she had no idea what they were, but were tasty I hope you're ok with meat....
Vanna
Player

Words: 28970
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2010, 8:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 4th, 2010, 11:54 pm

Jokor quickly followed Vanna inside quickly noticing the rather bad repairs made on the house.
"Not a bad place." Jokor muttered to himself happy that he even was inside a building,vanna dropped her cloak on the sofa before grinning wide."Come on now, you can leave the cloak there... I think it needs a good washing" she pointed at a door as she said that. Jokor looked down at his cloak, only seeing a few spots of blood from his victim and some dirty patches.
"It looks fine and doesn't bother me." Jokor looked back at vanna who sat down at the table. Having dropped her backpack besides her.
"I hope you locked the door... it's not safe, as you could see..." Jokor looked back, seeing that the door was still open. "eh, no Its still open, I'l go close it. Jokor turned around and walked towards the door, closing it.
He walked back towards the kitchenlike room.
"Where did you learn to fight that way?" Vanna asked her eyes on the fire she was trying to get going.
"I grew up as a streeturchin in sunberth." Jokor said not really seeing any harm in it. "I just picked up how you keep yourself alive and that is that." Jokor shrugged. He sat down at the table and looked as vanna left to another room and came back a few moments later with edible looking stuff and a pan.
"I hope you're ok with meat...." Jokor nodded. "I'l eat everything you give me, as long it isn't poisoned."
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 5th, 2010, 12:12 am

Vanna smiled and looked over Jokor again. It wasn't just a few dirty patches. The whole thing was freaking dirty. She started pealing the potatoes and cutting them while listening to Jokor.

He seemed a bit more calm then before, which made Vanna giggle quietly. Her eyes were on the knife that she used, so she wouldn't cut herself, but she added again, quietly
Nah, why would I poison you? I pecked you, remember?

She knew how he reacted to the peck and she knew he remembered it, but did he remember the description? probably... would he understand it? probably not, but it was worth a try.

She gently pushed him with her shoulder and giggled teasingly Oh come on, why won't you just let it go.... sheesh, have some fun man... You're in no danger here.... This probably won't work either, but oh well, she thought to herself and kept on smiling. She was one of those girls that never gave in.

Reaching down and grabbing the meat, she slowly started cutting that before she stood up and put the pan on the thing that looked like a holder for a pan, just above the fire, some oil in and then got back to the table to finish cutting her meat.

She squealed again quietly, having one of her eyes closed. Something got in my eye, damn it!, she felt the tear running down her cheek as she tried to somehow wiggle the back of her hand and get it out. It obviously didn't work
Could you please help me get whatever is in my eye out? my hands are dirty... and it's annoying!
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 5th, 2010, 12:43 am

"Well I don't know." Jokor shrugged. "To try and steal what I got with me right now?" Jokor offered. giving her a stare when she poked him with her shoulder.
"Oh come on, why won't you just let it go.... sheesh, have some fun man... You're in no danger here..." Jokor shrugged, "Well I want to keep my cloak on, you wouldn't remember my face anyway if I let you see it." Jokor scratched his cheek. watching Vanna prepare the food. he frowned when she suddenlly squealed.
"Something got in my eye, damn it!" Vanna said rubbing her tearing eye with the back of her hand, obviously failing to get it out that way.
"Could you please help me get whatever is in my eye out? my hands are dirty... and it's annoying!" Jokor stood up and grabbed the hand that was covering her eye and pulled it out of the way. "sure just hold still." Jokor leaned closer to her face unknowingly giving her a view of his face,revealing a plain and rather easily forgettable looking face and brown eyes, and held her eyelids open with one hand,looking around for the thing that was stuck in her eye. Frowning a bit when he saw a strand of black hair stuck in they eye. Jokor carefully removed the hair and leaned back. Just dropping the thing as soon as he was done. "I got it out, you better now?"
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 5th, 2010, 1:02 am

She whimpered quietly as he stepped closer, pulling her hand way. Sometimes she acted like a brat, a rather cute one, but still a brat. As soon as she noticed his face, she grinned but then got back to whining. It was quite irritating, but most of all, she just liked acting that way.

The way Jokor moved was so sweet. He seemed really careful and again, a bit more calm then before. The question made Vanna smile wide as she practically jumped from the table and wrapped her arms around Jokor, hugging him and squealing
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Jokor really seemed rather confused every time she'd do something like this, so she was waiting for a reaction this time. Her eyes though, moved towards his face and she added, in the same cheeky, cheerful tone from before
Oh and.. You're cute, by the way

She made it as obvious as possible, that she actually saw his face, hoping he'd get it and do the blushing thing again. The first time she noticed bits of it, but now she felt like she could have another challenge before putting the meal on the fire
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 5th, 2010, 1:32 am

Jokor blinked in supprise as Vanna squealed and hugged him.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"
Jokor just blinked again, not really knowing what to say to that.
"Oh and.. You're cute, by the way" She added in a cheeky tone, causing Jokor's eyes nearly bugged out of his head from surprise when he heard that. "How the heck did you see my face!" Jokor blurted out pulling away from her hug. His face getting a bit pink."why don't you just keep making that meal and stop doing what you are doing right now." Jokor said, barely hiding his irritation. he was getting hungry and her antics didn't fill his stomach, they only confused him.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 5th, 2010, 3:50 pm

Vanna giggled at his comments about his face. It was funny to see him react that way. she Shrugged and winked at him again, before adding Well, I have my ways, I guess...

She grinned as he said that he was hungry and went down to take the meat and put it in the pan, hearing the noise oil makes when it's hot. She walked back to the table and took the potatoes, leaving them next to the pan and lightly mixed the oil with the meat. Her eyes went to Jokor again and she grinned wide
Don't worry, I won't tell anyone... I just said you were cute.. sheesh..

Adding the potatoes when the meat was almost ready, she ran into the kitchen and poured just a bit of water in the pan along with the things that she had no idea what they were. Mixing it once again, she turned around and smiled wide
It should be ready in about ten minutes Jokor

Standing just in front of him, she played with her hair and added quietly How come you hate hugs and kisses this much? Are you gay or something?. Saying that almost made her laugh, but she had to calm down and hold it back.
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 5th, 2010, 6:44 pm

Jokor just sat back down at the table, grumbling some words he picked up from the sailors that stayed in Sunberth when she just evaded his question.
He just looked at her with a rather annoyed expression, his mouth beginning to water as whatever Vanna was cooking began to smell delicious (at least delicious for a guy who was used to search through the garbage for his food.)
He looked away as he noticed Vanna was looking at him with that grin again.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone... I just said you were cute.. sheesh.."
She threw some yellow round thingies in the pan before taking the pan and pouring some water in it before she turned around and give him a wide smile.
"It should be ready in about ten minutes Jokor."
She said as she played a bit with her hair. Jokor just nodded trying to keep his growling stomach under control.
"How come you hate hugs and kisses this much? Are you gay or something?"
Jokor head snapped up and he looked at her with a face filled of confusion, though it was rather hidden underneath his cap.
"Well I don't hate it, I guess." Jokor shrugged,"It just feels kinda weird, nobody has done those things with me before you." Jokor said looking towards Vanna, "But what does gay mean? And why did you think I was 'gay'?" Giving her an annoyed look, having heard the term to describe men before, and never in a good way.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 5th, 2010, 9:26 pm

She laughed at his questions and shook her head lightly. Standing up and bending over to mix the food again. Her eyes went over to Jokor and she grinned wickedly, moving towards the table again and adding Well, I thought you didn't like being hugged and kissed by me... and since guys who like other men and are attracted to other men are gay, I thought that was a possibility... even though you are way too cute to be gay

Winking at him with the same, silly grin on she sat next to him and tried to push his cloak away I've already seen your face, you know... no need to hide it anymore... and besides, it'll be easier for me to peck you that way, sticking her tongue out she chuckled again.

It was amusing to be annoying, and even more so with Jokor. The way he lived and how much he was educated in that field made her consider it quite a bit of challenge.

She stood up though, and walked into the kitchen, brining two plates and two spoons with her before taking the food off the fire and putting some in one of the plates and handing it out to Jokor with a bit of bread in her other hand There you go, I really do hope that is better then what you've been having lately...
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 5th, 2010, 10:19 pm

Jokor frowned as Vanna began to laugh at his question. Leaning back over the food on the pan and mixing the entire stuff before letting it cook for a while on the fire.
"Well, I thought you didn't like being hugged and kissed by me... and since guys who like other men and are attracted to other men are gay, I thought that was a possibility... even though you are way too cute to be gay" She giggled while she winked at him before sitting on the chair next to him. Giving a small tug at his cloak,
"I've already seen your face, you know... no need to hide it anymore... and besides, it'll be easier for me to peck you that way" She stuck out her tongue, Jokor just blushed and hid back underneath his cloak as she stood back up and walked towards the shuddering pan of food. Jokor muttering a reply that was so muffled by the cloak it was completely inaudible.
He lighted up though when he saw Vanna come back with two plates and loading one of them full with food handing the plate, a spoon and a small piece of bread to him.
"There you go, I really do hope that is better then what you've been having lately..." Jokor just looked at the rather formless mass on the plate, not in the least put of about the rather... Bad look of the food. Jokor just ignored the spoon , a habit the people of the circus still didn't break, and digged in. Eating in a rather disgusting manner,though he didn't even spill a single drop of food.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext