The breathing experiment (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Vanna on December 4th, 2010, 1:18 am

She smiled, this time honestly, extending her hand towards his, she added quietly Is there something you don't understand about my explanation?. She wasn't sure, since he didn't know what kisses are, if he'd know anything about the stuff she had said before.

Her eyes were still locked on him, even though she could not see his face, she was starting right towards it with a soft, calm looking face Oh come on, I'm not going to rip your hand off... let's go.., taking his hand with hers, she slightly yanked on it in a playful manner

We can talk along the way, if there is something you don't understand or want to know, as soon as she finished with that, she had to cough again silently, to hold back a chuckle.

It was quite strange for her to invite anyone home, but then again, it's quite strange for her to be at home at all. Was he going to harm her? Well, he could try, but she can always do something like, peck him on the lips or grab his ass and make him pass out, right?
Or was this just her way of saying Things will be fine
Vanna
Player

Words: 28970
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2010, 8:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 4th, 2010, 11:01 am

Jokor felt a smile creep on his face as vanna smiled at him.
"Is there something you don't understand about my explanation?" She asked quietly.Staring at his concealed face.
"Oh come on, I'm not going to rip your hand off... let's go.." she took his hand and gave it a few playful yanks.
"We can talk along the way, if there is something you don't understand or want to know" Vanna said, hiding some laughter withJokor nodded in relief at that, he still hadn't figured out what sexual meant, now that he thought about it, she mentioned something called rape some time earlier. Jokor shrugged, well she could explain it now.
"Well if say so. You said that people kiss people who they are sexually attracted to. what does sexually actually mean?" Jokor asked completely oblivious how odd that question sounded for someone of his age.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 4th, 2010, 11:09 am

Vanna giggled quietly and started walking towards her home, lightly pulling on the cape covering her chest since it was getting more and more cold. Her eyes would wander to Jokor every now and then before getting back to the street. There was something so silly about this guy.

Well, see, that's a bit hard to explain... It's easier to show it, but I'm not planning on doing that cause you'd probably end up having a heart attack, saying things like that actually made her cough again lightly, holding back a loud laugh. Sexually attracted to someone would be... well, if you look at a girl or a boy and your body reacts to it... like.. you feel the need to touch them, kiss them or anything else... That sounds so damn stupid, she thought to herself before rolling her eyes and frowning

Does that make any sense whatsoever?, her eyes moved to him and a soft, cheeky smile curled up those big lips again. Was it any more clear then before? Vanna doubted, but it was worth a try. It's much better then showing him, after all, so... It'll be fine.. I think... I guess!

She was still having a hard time keeping herself from laughing, but how could she do that when this guy seemed so damn confused about life right now, that it was almost sad.
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 4th, 2010, 12:42 pm

Jokor frowned when the girl began to giggle again. What was so damn funny about what he was asking anyway. Besides couldn't she explain it a bit better? Feeling the need to touch them? Jokor just shook his head in confusion at her attempt of explaining it.
"Not really, but it doesn't matter anyway. It isn't that important i guess." Jokor shrugged. Not really keen on letting the girl show what it meant, who knows what kind of crazy stuff she was going to do with him.
He pulled his hand out of her grip and began rubbing his hands together underneath the cloak to the cold hand up.
"Lets hurry towards that food place, I am quite hungry."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 4th, 2010, 5:50 pm

Vanna giggled again, looking at Jokor and shaking her head. Did this guy do ANYTHING fun in his life? Apparently not... After looking down at her fingers and rolled her eyes, adding in a bit of an annoyed manner
Oh and, I do have a bathtub in my house, seems like you could work on that while you're there too...

Grinning, she started running towards the place. In less then two minutes of that tempo, she almost squeaked and barely managed to stop. A huge man was standing right in front of her with a sick smile on his face... Damn it... trouble, she thought to herself before the man began to speak
Well, well, well... what do we have here?

Not long from then he noticed Jokor in the back and kept on smiling. It was his lucky day, the man thought. These two seemed good as servants. Come now, don't be scared... I'm only going to take you somewhere warm and not really safe

Vanna's eyes were wide open as she almost whined and took a step back, right next to Jokor, gently taking his hand and whispering with a confused smile on her face I really do hope you either run fast or know how to fight. I know Zeltiva really well, and this man is not from around here... what will it be?

The man, for some reason looked quite rich. The cloak he was wearing was made of fur and the rest of his clothing seemed new. His boots were pure leather and there was a little bag attached to his left hip. It seemed like he was unarmed though, which made Vanna sigh in relief
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 4th, 2010, 6:14 pm

Jokor made a face as he heard the word bath, the memories of the ice cold tub coming back to him. He shook his head when she began running ahead nearly crashing into a huge man.
Jokor just walked towards her with a wary glint in his eyes not trusting the man for a copper. especially when he began to speak.
"Come now, don't be scared... I'm only going to take you somewhere warm and not really safe." The man said with a sick grin on his face.
Vanna took a step back and gently took his hand,"I really do hope you either run fast or know how to fight. I know Zeltiva really well, and this man is not from around here... what will it be?" Jokor gave a short laugh at Vanna's question.
"What are you going to do big guy!" Jokor taunted the man stepping forward. Pulling his hand free from Vanna's grip while his other hand gripped the katar hidden underneath his cloak and pulled it out, pointing it a bit awkwardly at the big man. "Why don't you just go away before I am forced to make another hole in you." A grin slipped on his face, He just loved being completely in control of things.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 4th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Vanna tilted her head at Jokor's laugh. Was this guy out of his mind? Could he fight?? Could someone that knew nothing about kisses or anything else, as it seemed, know how to fight?

As soon as Jokor started talking to the man and pulled the strange looking weapon from underneath the cloak, Vanna grinned in a twisted manner. This guy was made for something, after all. Her eyes moved over to the man's face, but she didn't like the result. The man was laughing as hard as he could
And you actually thing, boy, that you can do anything to me???

The man's arm reached down and pulled out two leather straps. It seemed like he already captured them and was going to tie them up. It made Vanna giggle and she, half way to kissing Jokor's cheek again, she stopped. Hell, she didn't need him falling down right now... she could thank him later

Hmmm, well, I guess that'd be the first option then, she whispered as her fingers gently brushed up his arm and over his shoulder, stepping back and watching them with a cheeky smile on her face.
She wanted to see him fight and she wanted it quite bad.
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 4th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Jokor scowled as the man began to laugh at his attempt at to intimidate him.
"And you actually thing, boy, that you can do anything to me?"
He reached down and pulled out two leather straps already thinking that he had caught him.
He just shrugged of vanna's hand off his shoulder, ignoring what she said before he lashed out with the kater he had in his hand and attempted the blades in the mans belly. only for the man to grab his arm.
"Boy," The man said. "you are way to young to even think about winning against me." Jokor tried a few times to pull himself free of the mans grasp, the man looking towards him with a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Well you aren't the smartest lad from town aren't you? How do you think such a sma..." The man was cut of from his gloating when jokor kicked him hard in the groin, his eyes almost pooping from their sockets, falling on his knees and grabbing his bruised goods.
Jokor just rammed the katar in the fallen man's chest. The sound breaking bone easily heard. He shrugged."Looks like I wasn't some weak orphan your kind likes to prey on aren't I." He gave the katar a twist, a smile creeping on his face as the man whimpered in pain and grabbed his arm trying to keep the weapon still. Jokor just kicked him in the stomach a few times while trying to pull out the weapon, not really caring for the blood that the man was couching up and was running on his katar.
He finaly ripped out the katar out of the wound and out the wounded mans chest. Doing a sloppy stab towards the mans head afterwards.
If the man wasn't so wounded he would probably have dodged it fairly easy and even now Jokor didn't strike true, but it didn't matter the blade lodged itself in the eyesocket of the man the blade ripping through the back of it and piercing the brain. Jokor pulled out the blade as the dead man fell to the ground, before crouching down beside him and wiping the blades clean on the mans expensive but ruined and mostly bloodstained shirt.
Jokor stood up and turned towards vanna. Stashing the katar back away under his cloak.
"I don't really like slavers now let go." Jokor said, no remorse at all in his tone.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vanna on December 4th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Vanna kept her eyes open. The second that man put his hands on Jokor, she started biting her lips. That can't be good, she thought to herself and as soon as the sentence ended in her head, she saw the man falling down on his knees. That was something she didn't expect from such a clumsy person as Jokor, but oh well, surprises were always fun.

She grinned wide as the crunching of the bone was heard. Damn, now that's painful, thinking to herself again as she started walking towards Jokor, knowing that the man can't do anything now. Her lips still had the same, twisted grin on as she walked right behind them and watched Jokor stab the man's head. That was something new for her... and something she found quite amusing.

Her cheerful tone was heard again That was quite well for someone who doesn't know what kisses are. Annoying Jokor right now probably wasn't the best thing to do, but then again, doing things that are wrong made her life so much more fun.

Come!, she grabbed his hand again and started running. Just a bit more and we're there!. About three minutes later, she stopped without any warning, looking at a big, dark grey house in front of them. It looked quite tidy for a girl like Vanna. It would seem to many that she didn't live alone. Her eyes moved towards Jokor and she smiled wide, winking at him and pecking him once again before adding Thank you for saving my butt there.

As soon as she said that, she rushed her way up the stairs to the door, unlocking them and showing the big, white hallway. It seemed quite interesting, but with not much furniture. Vanna liked space too much to get the house crowded

Come! What are you waiting for?, she practically squealed, like usual, looking at Jokor with a silly, almost childlish grin.
Vanna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 4th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Jokor barely opened his mouth to give an answer to Vanna's first question when she grabbed his hand and started running,
Come! She said in the same cheerful tone,Just a bit more and we're there!" she yelled, Jokor could almost hear the smile on her face.
A short time later she stopped without a warning jokor nearly crashing into her.
Jokor looked at the big, grey house in front of them and then back towards Vanna. Only to blink as she winked at him before she closed the short distance between them and pecked him on the cheek again. Jokor froze and his face went as red as a ripe tomato. As soon as she did that she ran towards the door unlocked it revealing a rather big but empty white hallway.
"Come! What are you waiting for?" Jokor snapped out of his confusion as he heard the highpitched squeal and looked at Vanna. He quickly pulled the cap of his cloak over his head to hide his blush and walked towards her.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext