Maybelle & Associates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Maybelle & Associates

Postby Orion Maybelle on June 18th, 2016, 12:58 pm

Maybelle & Associates
Business Type: Services
Services Sold: Legal counsel
One time legal counsel: 5gm

Recurring legal counsel: 4gm

Grievance representation: 20gm + 20% of winnings.

Criminal defense:100-200gm depending on length of trial.

Base Income: Attorney 7gm/day
Skill Bonus: Competent Law 3gm/day

Sale's Bonus : TBD

Total Income: 10gm/day
Assets:

Elaborate Office- 1500gm
Common area elaborate -1500gm
25% multi room discount
2250gm
+
100 sheets of paper at 4sm, 4gm

2254gm
Debt: 2254gm
Orion Maybelle
Player

Words: 1442
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2016, 11:42 pm
Race: Human

Maybelle & Associates

Postby Gillar on September 8th, 2016, 2:21 am

Before I consider an approval for this plan, I am curious as to how exactly you will go about the upkeep and maintenance of this location. What I mean by that is what kind of job threads will you do in order to justify operating and maintaining the business concept. With many businesses dealing with goods and/or services, they are somewhat easier to accomplish this. For example, if you are selling something, threads involving handling customers, going out in search of materials and supplies, handling disasters such as an accidental fire or bull running around in your pottery shop, tending to someone's wounds when they enter your clinic injured, performing spiritual aid in the handling of a ghost, these are all ways that people can maintain their business in thread. When practicing law as a legal counsel, what sort of things would your business deal with? Is there a specialty? Who would seek you out? Basically, I'm asking for a somewhat in-depth concept that drives your business and how you would work in-thread to maintain that concept.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)