Fall 516 A.V Character Registry and Calendar

Post here if you plan to thread this season

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Postby Languish on September 19th, 2016, 6:51 pm

Fall 516 AV Character Registry and Calendar

Calendar :
1st: The watchtower flares red in honor of the season change.

5th: A shipment of dead bodies, slaves, and common trade goods arrives from Sunberth.

6th: The bureaucracy stalls as they try to process and deliver several lengthy orders at once. Many of the items from the trade ship are put in storage. Volunteers are requested.

8th: The slaves lay unclaimed in the confusion. A new area, The Holding Cell, is sectioned off to contain the slaves until they can be sorted.

13th: Half-eaten food is discovered sitting in the cell. Fingers are pointed at various wizards as they try to decipher who is interacting with the slaves.

15th: A few Pulsers are outed as slave sympathizers. Reactions vary, ranging from scorn to a silent treatment.

20th: Judgements are held as normal.

22nd: The Holding Cells are found cracked open, and three of the slaves missing. The loss of the slaves is kept quiet, and the remaining slaves are executed publicly in the Courtyard.

28th: Talk of the slaves dies down, and life returns to normal.

40th: Judgements are held.

48th: A wizard is outraged finding his white robes dyed pink. He rants in the corridors, irritating and amusing others until they discover similar problems.

51st: Graffiti covers a few labs. There is no real damage, but the affected labs are closed for cleaning.

52nd: The graffitied labs reopen.

59th: Rations are found dusted with Zoomers. Affected Pulsers don't sleep for days, and a few venture out of the citadel in their excitement. Some return beaten but alive, while others remain in the wilds, for better or worse.

60th: One returned Pulser is discovered laying exhausted in the corridors. He is taken in for questioning and shortly thereafter deemed insane and executed.

64th: Maps and signs around the Citadel are removed or altered, causing mass confusion. A wizard disappears after presumably taking a wrong turn.

65th: A group is sent to locate the wizard and retrieve him or his body as proof of his fate. (2 PC Quest)

69th: Rumors of the slaves taking revenge circulate. The Nuit are strangely social in discussion of it, and corridors become clogged.

72nd: One of the slaves is found hiding in an empty lab. He is captured and taken to the Five. A public meeting is held to determine his fate.

76th: A group is sent to find the other two escaped slaves with directions to "eliminate the threat". (3 PC Quest)

80th: Judgements are held without interruption. A shipment of goods arrives the same day.

81st: The Holding Cells are opened again. Extra peacekeeper Golems are dispatched to comfort the population.

85th: The slaves are dispensed to their owners without event and the Golems are recalled.

90th: Fall passes into Winter, invisible to those in the Citadel.

Rules for Claiming Events:
Events in bold must be claimed in order to use in a thread.
Events not bolded are available for everyone to use.
Quests shall be applied for in my office using the moderated thread request form.
Those who claim an event must provide a link in my office within 72 hours or forfeit their claim.

Challenges: :
- Deliver trade goods with the bureaucracy.
- Help the slaves, or mock someone for helping them.
- Get lost, in the Citadel or otherwise.
- Help someone clean/re-dye their clothes, buy new ones with them, or help them make new ones.
- Get into an argument with a superior.
- Venture outside the Citadel on Zoomers, or venture out to retrieve someone.
- Perpetuate or quell rumors.
- Attend an execution.

6 challenges must be completed to earn the medal. At least 2 must be completed with another PC. Only 2 can be completed within a single thread. These prompts are meant to be inspiration, so they are flexible in their interpretation. Have fun with them!

Please register here if you plan to play in Sahova this season. Currently, you do not have to be allowed into the Citadel. The doors are open to all new residents and to visitors. I do, however, ask that you post in The Harbor before beginning roleplay if you are arriving. Below are two forms- one for new players and characters new to Sahova, and one for players returning to Sahova. Please be sure you have the right form.

New Players:
Code: Select all
[center]New [/center][b]Name, Nicknames, Alias:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Reason for Coming to Sahova:[/b] What drew you here? Both IC and OOC.
[B]Date of Arrival:[/b]
[b]Field of Specialization or Occupation:[/b] Maledictor, Summoner, Undertaker, Poisoncrafter, etc.
[b]Favorite Aspect of Sahova:[/b] A location, piece of lore, another player/PC, etc.
[b]Aspect You'd Like to See Expanded:[/b] Same as above.
[b]Goals for the Season:[/b] What are you trying to accomplish?
[B]Questions and Comments:[/b]

Returning Players:
Code: Select all
[center]Returning[/center][b]Name, Nicknames, Alias:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[B]Reason for Being In Sahova:[/b] IC and OOC. Why are you here?
[B]Duration of Stay:[/b] How long have you been here and how long will you stay?
[b]Field of Specialization or Occupation:[/b] Maledictor, Summoner, Undertaker, Poisoncrafter, etc.
[b]Favorite Thread From Last Season:[/b] Whatever season you were last active. Doesn't have to be from Sahova.
[B]Aspect of Sahova You'd Like to See Expanded:[/b] What do you want to see developed?
[b]Goals for the Season:[/b] What are you trying to accomplish?
[B]Questions and Comments:[/b]
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Drake Kasparov on October 9th, 2016, 7:20 am

New
Name, Nicknames, Alias: Drake Kasparov/Drake Snowsong/The Blue Wizard
Race: Vantha
Reason for Coming to Sahova: Drake was drawn to Sahova by his love of knowledge, particularly arcane knowledge. Probably the only thing that would willingly bring a Pulser to the islands shores, I imagine.
Date of Arrival: 11th of Fall, 516
Field of Specialization or Occupation: Drake specializes in Reimancy.
Favorite Aspect of Sahova: To be honest, in real life I have a love for ancient defunct empires. What is Sahova except the last true remnant of Alahea?
Aspect You'd Like to See Expanded: Same as above.
Goals for the Season: Seasons almost over, so I'd settle for just getting started in my apprenticeship.
Questions and Comments: I've bombarded Languish with enough questions over PM, methinks. If any other Sahovans, Pulser's or Nuit, want to do a thread, please do not hesitate to PM me.
Drake Kasparov
The Iceman Cometh

Words: 25882
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 2:31 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Corvus Bubon on October 11th, 2016, 10:42 pm

New
Name, Nicknames, Alias: Corvus Bubon
Race: Nuit
Reason for Coming to Sahova: The trouble of acquiring bodies to inhabit is constant, and Corvus isn't particularly skilled in combat, so he is coming to Sahova expecting a Nuit refuge. He is also very interested in learning from the wizards there, and the Venenium is the perfect place to hone his poison crafting.
Date of Arrival: 11th of Fall, 516
Field of Specialization or Occupation: Corvus is a novice Maledictor, Poisoncrafter, Animator, and Embalmer. He has more experience in Embalming, but he doesn't really intend to specialize in it, he is specializing in Malediction and Poison crafting.
Favorite Aspect of Sahova: Nuits and the Venenium.
Aspect You'd Like to See Expanded: The Venenium, and underground tunnels in general.
Goals for the Season: I'd like to get my training under Warick under way, as there is much to do in years to come.
Questions and Comments: I've got a few questions but I'll ask them as they become relevant. PM me if you would like to thread with me.
Corvus Bubon
Bone Whisperer

Words: 28890
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2016, 1:35 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets