[Riverfall] Thread Mate!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[Riverfall] Thread Mate!

Postby Soliana on October 20th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Well hello there, thanks for clicking this thread and taking intrest. Soliana is a mixed human who has just left her Svefra roots in search of her Drykas father. Currently she is in Riverfall and needs companionship or a Drykas willing to guide her to the tent city. If you're intrest ed just let me know! C:
Soliana
Player

Words: 3569
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2016, 6:10 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

[Riverfall] Thread Mate!

Postby Makah'a on April 17th, 2017, 4:36 am

Hey!

So Makah'a is totally in the same boat, and this would be a really awesome adventure for the both of them! He is currently trying to find his way back to his family south in Ekytol, but I have a plot with someone else that needs him in Endrykas.

Essentially Makah'a knows he cannot venture to the Sea of Grass alone and since Soliana needs to go out there, he doesn't see why he should accompany her since survival is better in numbers. :) I don't know if you are still in need of a thread mate, but thought I would throw the idea out there! We can develop more through PM if you'd like :)
Makah'a
Minajim

Words: 23075
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2017, 2:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes