Hi! So I'm new...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi! So I'm new...

Postby Dovey on January 1st, 2017, 7:46 am

Hello everybody! My name is Anna, though feel free to call me Dovey if you want, and I'm very excited about this site. It's so detailed! And detailed! And downright awesome in its detail! Seriously, I am very into the intricacy of this world's design. Anyhow, now I've got the gushing out of the way, I suppose I had better introduce myself properly. To that end I have stolen some of the questions from the questionnaire on the Welcome thread.

What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I RPed on a Warrior Cats forum for quite some time.

What do you like to write about? Pretty much whatever is going to drive character development! (Except overly sexual stuff.) I do love to write intrigue, politicking, verbal sparring - that kind of thing. My PC might not be quite up to the level of those first two, but she'd definitely go in for the third. Lighthearted stuff is really fun too - what might go by "fluff" in a fanfic. Hanging out with friends, that sort of thing. But yeah, I'm down for most topics.

Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? Have I mentioned the detail?

What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Oddly enough, also the detail. My wrist was hurting a bit by the time I finished researching for my character.

What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? Friendship and fun, of course, but also to work on my writing abilities. I'd like to publish a novel eventually, so I definitely need the practice.

Anything else you want to talk about? Not really. Just please do introduce yourself, and let me know if you'd like to roleplay together. I'm in Syliras.
"Common" "Fratava" "Pavi"
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Words: 221497
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 10:42 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Hi! So I'm new...

Postby Velho on January 1st, 2017, 11:42 am

Heyyyy nice to meet you! I'm also new here and you can call me Lee :D
Looking forward to playing with you
also i love love love how you did dovey's cs and appearance !
Velho
la gazza ladra

Words: 17942
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2016, 9:58 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Hi! So I'm new...

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on January 1st, 2017, 1:54 pm

Dovey and Velho,
Nice too meet you both! I'm Monica but Salara will catch my attention quicker.
I'm new here too but have located in Zeltiva. Maybe one of these days Salara will get the travel bug and brave the wilds to visit everyone in Syliras. Enjoy~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Hi! So I'm new...

Postby Gossamer on January 1st, 2017, 2:35 pm

Welcome.

It cheers me more than you can realize to have someone absolutely new walk in and admire the 'detail' we've put into Mizahar. Thank you for the wonderful compliments. It's credit goes to a multitude of hard working individuals throughout the years. Hopefully you'll become one of the contributors too and can point to a body of work and say "Look! That's what I did for Miz. I wrote ______ for the lore or lead an __________ in RP for years!".

I hope you feel as welcome as you've made us feel appreciated.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hi! So I'm new...

Postby Dovey on January 1st, 2017, 7:42 pm

Lee & Monica - Nice to meet you, fellow newbies! :) Maybe we will RP together sometime.

Gossamer - Yay, I'm so glad I've made you feel appreciated! You guys definitely deserve it.
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Hi! So I'm new...

Postby Roselina on January 2nd, 2017, 10:38 pm

Welcome, I'm pretty new as well, but I've been welcomed and I'm sure you will be too.

My names Becky, but feel free to call me by Rose, its easier. I really like your cs, its very detailed and believable with a clearly well thought out story.

I noticed you're in Syrilas, so feel free to pm me if you want to thread or need help. :)

Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Words: 62756
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2016, 11:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi! So I'm new...

Postby Dovey on January 3rd, 2017, 4:27 am

Thanks for the welcome, Rose, and for offering to thread with me! I'll take you up on that sometime.
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)