[Michael's Scrapbook] A World Without Danger

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Michael Kyber on January 23rd, 2017, 4:13 pm

I'm not quite sure what happened to my old one, but seems I've had to make my scrapbook again.

Anyhow I'm going to put a picture I intend to use in my plans for a new monster; the Vitaeous Golem, here for now.

I'm also going to chuck in a few more pictures I intend to use for now to create a post background.

Michael speaking in: Common | Fratava | Nader-Canoch
Other people speaking is in green. Monsters are in black
Thoughts/Flashbacks are Italicized. Shouting/Dramatic Speech is in Bold
Character Sheet | Storyteller Secrets | Scrapbook | Plotnotes
Thank you to Prophet for the beautiful BBCode.
Michael Kyber
A Good Man with a Bad Cause

Words: 118838
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2016, 8:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Michael Kyber on January 23rd, 2017, 4:16 pm

If anybody reading this knows if theres a BBC Code that will randomly generate a number within a post please give me a PM explaining how. I'm thinking of having Michael get into gambling, but to avoid the temptation of only writing posts where Michael looses when its convenient to myself I want to genuinely make it a matter of luck.
Last edited by Michael Kyber on January 23rd, 2017, 5:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Michael Kyber

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Michael Kyber on January 23rd, 2017, 4:46 pm

Putting down the beautiful frame Prophet made for me here. Thanks again Prophet! :)

Title/Date Block

There is a time and a place when a man's sincerest hopes for peace and unity are destroyed. The fragile dreams of living in harmony with one's neighbors are dashed upon the rocks of intolerance, ignorance and stubbornness. It is in these times when a man is forced to consider what is important and weigh his priorities against his very soul. These are the times when the heart is needed most to temper blind rage.

For it is not love that weakens one's resolve for violence. Nay, violence is a delicate part of nature and must be administered with accurate vengeance and precise timing or vindication becomes impossible. The retaliation of a wronged love will turn the tides of war, shape the history of the world or simply remove a useless annoyance from the planet. At some point in every man's life, he must make the hard decision. These decisions will define an empire of one.

There comes a point in life when a good and honest man must decide to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.

Code: Select all
[style=max-width:650px; padding:15px; margin:auto; color:#000000; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55488); background-position:right;background-repeat:repeat-y; box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #000020; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:50px; margin-bottom:30px; margin-top:30px;border-radius:18px;][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53023[/img][/center][style2=width:540px;margin: auto;padding:10px;color: #c8b8b1; font-size: 110%; background:linear-gradient(#00022a,#00222b,#00033e);  background-transparency:70%;Padding: 15px;margin-top:-420px; padding-top:450px;border-radius:18px;box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #fdfdfd;][size=150][center][googlefont=Satisfy][color=#1c7e56]Title/Date Block[/googlefont][/center][/size][/color]

[webfont=Hultog][size=115]Text[/size][/webfont][/style2][/style]

And a copy without the time/date title simply for quick access.

There is a time and a place when a man's sincerest hopes for peace and unity are destroyed. The fragile dreams of living in harmony with one's neighbors are dashed upon the rocks of intolerance, ignorance and stubbornness. It is in these times when a man is forced to consider what is important and weigh his priorities against his very soul. These are the times when the heart is needed most to temper blind rage.

For it is not love that weakens one's resolve for violence. Nay, violence is a delicate part of nature and must be administered with accurate vengeance and precise timing or vindication becomes impossible. The retaliation of a wronged love will turn the tides of war, shape the history of the world or simply remove a useless annoyance from the planet. At some point in every man's life, he must make the hard decision. These decisions will define an empire of one.

There comes a point in life when a good and honest man must decide to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.

Code: Select all
[style=max-width:650px; padding:15px; margin:auto; color:#000000; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55488); background-position:right;background-repeat:repeat-y; box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #000020; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:50px; margin-bottom:30px; margin-top:30px;border-radius:18px;][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53023[/img][/center][style2=width:540px;margin: auto;padding:10px;color: #c8b8b1; font-size: 110%; background:linear-gradient(#00022a,#00222b,#00033e);  background-transparency:70%;Padding: 15px;margin-top:-420px; padding-top:450px;border-radius:18px;box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #fdfdfd;][size=150][center][googlefont=Satisfy][color=#1c7e56][/googlefont][/center][/size][/color]

[webfont=Hultog][size=115]Text[/size][/webfont][/style2][/style]

Michael Kyber

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Michael Kyber on February 14th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Lagia 2.png
Lagia 2.png (165.4 KiB) Viewed 1463 times

Adding this beauty for personal use in threads.

Michael Kyber

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes