Distant Relatives? (Cyphrus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Maore on January 31st, 2017, 7:01 pm

Hey! So, this character is one previously named Diaval. The premise is close to the same for this character, as I'm still searching for extended family.

The pavilion name is Mourningstar, but if this were somehow a flashback scene to about 10 years before the current date, they'd still be known as Sunstrike rather than Mourningstar. The change was relatively recent.

I'm seeking the extended family mentioned, or for friends. We can all use friends, right? This extends between Riverfall and Endrykas, and Kenash/Syliras when those are open and Endrykas is close to the locations for the season.
Last edited by Maore on September 27th, 2017, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maore
the void behind my teeth.

Words: 136468
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby delete on September 27th, 2017, 9:10 am

Hey there! The only way I could see my character coming into this is if something terrible happened to one of those women and Daffie was conceived from it..She doesn't know who her mother was, only that she left her on a caravan headed through the sea of grass towards river fall. But if you're happy enough to work that into the story I'd be happy to plot with you!

Last bumped by Maore on September 27th, 2017, 9:10 am.
delete
Player

Words: 12022
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2016, 11:54 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet