OOC Info Winter 516 Character Registry

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Winter 516 Character Registry

Postby Kitara on January 9th, 2017, 11:39 pm

New Pc

Name, Nicknames, Alias: Kitara
Race: Konti
Reason for Coming to Sahova: In order to learn more about magic, Kitara relocated to Sahova in search of becoming an apprentice. Magic is cool. .-.
Date of Arrival: Not exact, but somewhere around the 30th of Winter.
Field of Specialization or Occupation: Apprentice
Favorite Aspect of Sahova: The idea of dead people practicing and researching magic? Literally anything can go wrong. I love it.
Aspect You'd Like to See Expanded: More fauna/monsters. Maybe some being affected by all the magic?
Goals for the Season: At this point, getting Kitara to become an apprentice is number one. After that, expanding on her skills, mostly combat and magic related.
Questions and Comments: I'll be contacting you to talk about my Judgement, Languish
Kitara
Player

Words: 3590
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

-

Postby Nara Utovosm on January 19th, 2017, 3:27 am

PC revamp
Last edited by Nara Utovosm on August 5th, 2020, 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nara Utovosm
How does that make you feel?

Words: 5473
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2017, 10:17 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Winter 516 Character Registry

Postby Prowl on February 3rd, 2017, 11:15 pm

New
Name, Nicknames, Alias: Prowl

Race: Zith

Reason for Coming to Sahova:
Prowl's being sold as a slave/test subject to a Nuit researcher for some behavioral reconditioning. For the plot goals I'm trying to accomplish, Sahova seems like the perfect place.

Date of Arrival:
8th of Winter, 516 A.V.

Field of Specialization or Occupation:
Test subject

Favorite Aspect of Sahova:
Just the concept itself. An entire island filled with mad wizards all conducting experiments without any regards to ethics? Sounds amazing :D

Aspect You'd Like to See Expanded:
Some more fauna would be cool. Maybe escaped experiments now living in the islands wilds?

Goals for the Season:
Prowl is going to spend this season just trying to survive and adapt to the new parameters of his living. Taking the first steps into behavorial conditioning, maybe exploring a bit of the island or trying to escape, or even discovering a hidden talent for a certain type of magic? I'd like to play with the idea of an outsider, whose been written off as no better than an animal, being forced to adapt to new circumstances and succeed in ways people could't begin to predict.

Questions and Comments:
New to the site, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes on my part. Drop me a PM if you'd like to thread!
Prowl
Cowardly Monster

Words: 9519
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2017, 6:09 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Previous