(Syliras) Looking for Relationships!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Priscilla Barr on February 13th, 2017, 5:07 am

As Priscilla was born and raised in Syliras, I figure that she should have some relationships in he city. And, when I say relationships, I am talking about friends, distant family members, acquaintances, enemies, everything. Not just romantic relationships.

So, if you are interested, just reply here or send me a PM and we can totally work something out!
Priscilla Barr
Player

Words: 3286
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2017, 4:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Deliath on February 13th, 2017, 11:23 am

Del was born in Syliras and lived there (with an adoptive family) for her childhood, and is moving back to Syliras at season change (unless someone steps up to moderate Lhavit, in which case, we've still got flashbacks we can play in), so I'd be up for affiliating somehow
Enemies, friends, cousins, all would be great

So, whatever you think would work best?
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on February 13th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Ferrin was born in Kenash, but his family did some traveling, and we could do some flashbacks when Ferrin was younger. Since he still had some family in Syliras. Though, we can definitely do some threads in current time of course. Let me know if this seems interesting. If you'd like to do any kind of training threads let me know; I'm willing to do mostly anything, besides steal from and torment the people of Syliras as he's a squire, and he's kind and trusting. He's mostly Lawful Neutral. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2