Solo The Unforged Bond

Aerius has a little.. Encounter with a Ghost

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

The Unforged Bond

Postby Aerius on December 30th, 2016, 4:24 am

Winter, 14th 500 A.V
The Glannoch

Syna rose yet again, day after day and nothing changed at any point in time through the day for Aerius. Whether day or night, he worked tirelessly because he no longer required rest, and tasks were not very difficult to complete when one has an eternity to complete them. He stood erect in the middle of The Glannoch without a hint of fear in his eyes, and walked among the tall Trees. Aerius visited this area multiple times in the past several decades, and wanted to further understand it. He heard a myriad of sounds from growls to multiple voices in conversation, and watched as the mist danced about his form. Despite the fact that he considered himself a somewhat strong mage he knew that there were always other individuals stronger than him, and better at everything he was capable of.

Gnarled branches, twisted and turned in fashions that anyone who ever saw them would know this was unnatural. “Mother of Petch.” He voiced himself aloud into the mist, and noticed that sound did not have a tendency to travel very far. If someone were to be dragged out and killed this would be the ideal location to do so in. The sound seemed to stop almost as it exited his lips, and with that being said he began to theorize on what it was that almost silenced him. Perhaps it was the mist that seemed to guide his movement forward; toward the heart of the forest. Yet, he was not in a rush to reach the heart and find out what waited there for him.

The Immortal flattened his palms, and pressed them together in a prayer stance with his arms bent inward toward his chest, and his fingertips rested beneath his chin. His lengthy hair began to flutter as he exuded res from his skin, and attempted to experiment with the mist. He began to think that the mist was some form of creature; with the way that it moved alongside him whilst he traveled through it. The res that exited his once living flesh was nearly transparent, but to the naked eye would be clearly visible. The Immortal took a moment to concentrate before he transmuted the res into air, and with a slight delay he began to feel his skin cloaked in wind which seemed to expel the mist around him temporarily.

However, just as swiftly as he managed to move the mist away it returned to him and continued to push him forward regardless of his best effort to resist. The djed no longer surrounded him, and thus he did not bother to cast another spell; perhaps he would use what he'd just done in a far more extreme form shortly. A cloak of wind could be useful in combat especially against a melee user or a projectile user. Although he knew how tough his exterior was; he was not invincible and Reimancy had a habit of being a perfect defensive weapon as well as an offensive weapon.

“Boy... Res comes in three forms. Solid, Liquid and Gas. Much like water
”... An ominous voice spoke in the distance, and the voice seemed to echo getting softer with distance.

“You cannot escape the mist, fool..” it spoke again and Aerius grew increasingly suspicious the more that it spoke; he thought that sound did not carry very well through the Forest.

“Who are you, Witch?” Aerius responded to the rather feminine voice that he heard, but could not find the source of. The sound seemed to come from everywhere, and nowhere all simultaneously.

Last edited by Aerius on January 2nd, 2017, 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Aerius, as a Chained One projects an unnatural aura of unease, “wrongness”, Fear, and discomfort. Anyone who happens to be nearby will likely experience one of the feelings above; both people and Animals have a tendency to avoid him under normal circumstances.
Aerius
The Immortal Sorcerer

Words: 44527
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2016, 7:45 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

The Unforged Bond

Postby Aerius on December 30th, 2016, 4:26 am

“I am everything that you fear, love, hate, and respect all at the same time, Immortal” Spoke the being that Aerius could only refer to as the Witch.

Aerius did not bother to speak any further, and continued to walk forward before he made yet another attempt to cloak himself in air. This time however he wanted to try compressing the res, and observe the result so that he could do it again later. He continued to feel the pull from the mist inevitably toward the center of the mysterious Forest; rumor had it that if anyone ventured there they would not return. The Immortal began to believe that she was the one doing this to him, and forcing him to move against his will.

“You cannot ignore me, for I have found you Love.” Spoke the Witch again, but this time the voice seemed to come closer to the immortals ear.

“Don't be, afraid..” She spoke again in a soft voice, before he began to witness her materialize right before his eyes. She was a transparent figure, and her appearance was grotesque. The witch possessed a body with a pierced heart, and blood that oozed from the open wound. She wore what appeared to be a wedding dress, but rather than white it was a macabre black with silver jewels around her neck. Her features however were beautiful; her skin was more pale than colorless paper. The Witches irises were so vividly crimson in color that they would clearly be seen even in the darkest of nights.

“I will slay you, damned creature.” Aerius spoke, and Res exited both his eyes simultaneously this time however the res was a beautiful blue color. Thin, and gaseous the element he knew that he could call upon if he ever needed to slay something, or someone quickly; Ice formed in the shape of a spear and almost simultaneously it rocketed forward at about the same speed as an arrow. Aerius anticipated the arrow to strike his target at a distance, but she stood still. His eyes widened and he immediately realized that his opponent knew something that he did not. In his experience if an enemy did not bother to dodge the attack they could easily counter such an attack. However, he watched as the spear simply passed through her body, and a smile swept over her visage.

“My turn” Spoke the Witch and her voice began to echo multiple times before Aerius felt something strange, and witnessed something he never had before. In the blink of an eye, she shoved her arms into his torso and entered his body as if he were an open door. He found that he could no longer control his limbs on his own accord. Aerius had lost all control of his own body, and could no longer will his limbs to move as he pleased them to. Yet, he watched as his right hand rose and his index finger extended whilst the remainder of his fingers closed themselves together against his palm. His index finger ran itself across his bottom lip.

“I'm going to tell you the truth, Immortal. I don't have to let you go if I don't want to. If I wanted to I could remain inside of you for all of eternity, your Djed feels wonderful. I would leech it forever if I could”.. She spoke again through him softly..

“I'll make you a deal.. Let me go, and I will give you something in return, anything my beloved witch! In exchange for your curse, give it to me, and tell me that you will not harm me...” Aerius pleaded for control over his own body.

ImageImageImage
Aerius, as a Chained One projects an unnatural aura of unease, “wrongness”, Fear, and discomfort. Anyone who happens to be nearby will likely experience one of the feelings above; both people and Animals have a tendency to avoid him under normal circumstances.
Aerius
The Immortal Sorcerer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

The Unforged Bond

Postby Aerius on January 2nd, 2017, 2:49 am

“Then it is done, I will not harm you, Immortal. I will do as you ask, and you will receive my curse.” Spoke the witch in what seemed to be multiple voices.

Aerius suddenly felt an immense pain through the entirety of his body, and he began to lose balance. “What the petch are you doing to me!?” He attempted to scream, but could only whisper at the Witch she disappeared for a few split-ticks. However, the moment he got up and began to walk away another person appeared; it was a pulser. Did she take over the pulsers body in the same fashion that she had his own?

“Come, Immortal.” She voiced, and Aerius followed her without a second thought despite the fact that he wanted to slay her. Her curse, and or this “leech” is what he sought out, and he refused to have it any other way. He negotiated with a ghost, and did not often break his word; especially when he made a promise to another individual be it alive or undead. The immortal was not concerned for his own safety; what could a ghost do to him that a mortal could not?

After-all the Witch would soon give him what he had asked for. He knelt down in front of the body of the pulser that she had overtaken. The body was masculine; an obviously healthy male in the prime of his life. The eyes on him were gorgeous, and took him by surprise immediately with their beautiful hazel coloration much like his own in life. A grin swept across the boys visage suddenly, and a single palm was placed atop the immortals head.

“Let your will be done, Immortal.” Were her final words to him, before the true terror began. His body reacted violently to the witches touch, and he felt his djed being drained. The Immortals vision became blurry, and the light seemed as if it ran away from his eyes with each passing tick that she drained him. All visible light was robbed from him, and everything returned to a state he had previously seen before. Nothingness; all that he could see was darkness, and he heard not a single sound. Not even a whisper would awake him at this point in time. All that he could feel was pain, that practically radiated from the top of his head where the witch touched him.

He wanted to scream, and release the first sign that he was in pain; he wanted it to stop. This particular instance was worse than the moment that he met Uldr. The pain was so immense then, but nothing could possibly compare to what he felt currently. However, after several chimes the draining stopped, and the pain subsided. The Immortal felt as if multiple days had already passed and he was still immobilized. He could not control anything, not his fingers, his toes, or anything else of the sort. No matter how badly he wanted his eyes to open they would not.

He noticed after what seemed like an eternity of rest however that a low volume whisper could be heard. “ Wake up...” With those words said he shot up, and sat upright immediately. He awoke in a different position than he sat in previously. The Immortals eyes snapped open in an instant, and his jaw clenched as he realized what had just occurred. He did not even realize that he had become much like the witch. He still felt slightly weaker than he did before, and grasped the hand of the boy who too still rested; the witch once possessed him. However, she no longer did now in his state of sleep; Aerius took the opportunity to touch the boys chest.

He immediately noticed what felt like the ability to take small amounts of Djed from the boys body too and insert it within himself.

“Now, the deal has been made, and you are mine, but you might want to get rid of what you just took in before it starts to do harm to you. You are a Leecher now, and that Djed is toxic.. Hurry.” The witch warned him, and he took heed to the warning.

Aerius exuded res all over the body of the boy that laid next to him. The res as per usual was translucent and nearly colorless save for a hint of icy blue. Just as quickly as he spread it the res was transmuted into ice, the most beautiful element of them all so far. Which uplifted the boy, and left him frozen in a pillar just as tall as the boy himself was.

“Your battle is over, Mortal.” He spoke before he wandered off alongside the ghost and exited the mysterious Forest that he hoped he would never have to return to.

ImageImageImage
Aerius
The Immortal Sorcerer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

The Unforged Bond

Postby Languish on February 22nd, 2017, 3:40 pm

Your grades have been summoned

Aerius
■ Leeching +1
■ Reimancy +2
■ Observation +2
■ Negotiation +1
■ Logic +1

Lores
Lore of Leeching: Djed Can be Toxic
Lore of Reimancy: Comes in Three Forms
Lore of Ghosts: Possession is Uncomfortable
Lore of Location: The Glannoch
Lore of Reimancy: Ice is the Most Beautiful
Lore of Leeching: Initiation is Painful
Lore of Leeching: Initiation is Long
Lore of Leeching: Being Drained of Djed

Additional Information
Aerius will suffer severe symptoms for the next season as a result of the new leeching abilities. He will experience fierce pains at seemingly random times, but especially when trying to perform Reimancy. He will feel very tired after performing Leeching- sometimes to the point of passing out.

The Witch NPC has been added to the City NPC bank, and as such is available for use.

Comments:
Don't forget to delete your post in the grading queue. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me about your grade.

template by Orakan
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook