[Zeltiva/Syliras] Shenaigans and Training, oh my!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Fallon on March 6th, 2017, 9:53 am

Good day!

I am out on the plot and writing partners hunt once more, but this time in both Zeltiva and Syliras! For the sake of continuity I will start with Zeltiva.

In Zeltiva, Fallon will inevitably be going through the stages of closing up her business, tying up the few loose ends, some wilderness orientated training and doing some work along side the university until the 25th of the season (for example as a guest speaker). Such subjects therefore would cover the sleuthing, investigation, intelligence areas as well as potential action and adventure while out training along Matthew's bay.

In Syliras, Fallon won't be arriving until the 65th of the season. Once there she will be attempting to settle back into the city as a visitor for now, attempting to find work while also pushing along her current personal plots - see plot notes for details. She'll also be back to the training grindstone and also potentially teaching too (should those want it), while trying to stay out of the radar of trouble (and probably failing miserably) and falling back into the investigation mindset.

On a related note, I am also looking for an apprentice who doesn't mind being a long term writing partner and traveling about with Fallon. This is something I will want to discuss in depth and role play out accordingly so we can get to grips with each other.

So, if any of this interests you drop me a PM, or leave a message. Conversely if you have your own ideas and want Fallon to help out with something, let me know - I'm relatively flexible. ;)

Happy writings,
-Fallon
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ignard on March 21st, 2017, 5:16 am

I wouldn't mind having Ignard become Fallon's apprentice. You have helped me out a decent amount and are kind of the most active person in Zeltiva. Having a long term partner for this would also probably help me get into the groove of how things are done around here. I think Ignard would most likely latch on to a well traveled person like Fallon to help him start out traveling the world. If you are interested let me know!

Ignard
Player

Words: 10263
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2017, 3:15 am
Character sheet

Postby Fallon on March 21st, 2017, 10:25 am

A PM has been sent to you Ignard.

Also, I am still looking and interested in forming plots with people. Drop a message or a PM if you are.
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Elin on March 21st, 2017, 7:29 pm

Elin is in Syliras all season and I'd love to Thread with you! I'm up for pretty much anything
-
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Artillian on April 12th, 2017, 3:06 am

I'm new to the site and haven't even made my CS yet but when I do, I'd definitely be interested. I found my way to your post when I asked about a good place for a detective-type character to start.
Artillian
Player

Words: 1384
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2017, 2:42 am

Postby Fallon on April 12th, 2017, 4:45 pm

I sent you a PM Artillian for discussion.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)