OOC Info Announcements

Please read and subscribe

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Announcements

Postby Languish on September 19th, 2016, 6:45 pm

This thread will be used for important OOC announcements. Please subscribe to this thread and read whenever it is updated.

Topics may include:
- My personal leaves of absence
- Rules changes
- Reminders for players
- Miscellaneous announcements

This differs from the OOC thread in that it will NOT contain:
- Open thread advertisements
- Introductions
- Leaves of absence for players
- Player chatter

Responses to announcements are welcome from all players to show that they have read and understood it.
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on October 7th, 2016, 7:57 pm

Sahova is now officially open for roleplay!

Before beginning this season, I ask that you talk to me about becoming an apprentice and about your judgement thread if you haven't done so already. If you don't plan on playing a mage, feel free to PM me with your desired job and I will help you fit in.

Once I have spoken to you, you are welcome to post in The Harbor and Character Registry and begin. I look forward to seeing you all out and about on our undead island.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on November 5th, 2016, 8:37 pm

Hey everyone.

Just a quick reminder that November is the last month of the Fall season, so if you still need to put out placeholders for jobs, please do so before the season change.

Thanks.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on December 1st, 2016, 4:16 pm

Winter has Arrived!

It is now the Winter season of the year 516. This means that threads from last season need to be finished as soon as possible, and may not add any new characters.

The Winter registry and calendar has been posted here. All wishing to play in Sahova for the season must sign in there. Please note that this Winter will be very different from Winters past, in that the cold and dry season will not come. Sahova will continue to experience wet and stormy conditions as in its Fall, and snow will not be present even at the tip of the mountains. Seasonal quests are also located in the calendar, and can be signed up for in my office.

Let's all have a great season!

TemplateTemplate credit to Mirage.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on December 27th, 2016, 12:31 am

The Winter quest from the 81st: A dazzling purple, blue, and white light is seen in the sky across the sea at night. It is suspended for 7 bells before falling to the Syliran wildlands. Eye witnesses report the preposed falling star to the Council of Five, and are taken in for questioning will be beginning soon. So far, only Sayana has signed up. If all interested could do so ASAP, I will get the quest started in early January, so that it will finish on time for the next season.

Thank you.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on February 23rd, 2017, 11:14 pm

Modded Threads

The quest on the 17th has been posted here. It is open to one more player, if anyone would like to join besides Luxe and Prowl.

Conversely, the quest on the 81st will be wrapping up relatively soon and I will make an announcement about the outcomes and discoveries. Thanks to all who participated and are participating.

Lastly, if you have an outstanding Judgement thread that you wish to start this season, please message me and I will get that started ASAP.
NotesTemplate credit to Mirage.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on February 26th, 2017, 4:37 am

Season Change

As most of you are aware, the season will be changing in three short days. It will become Spring 517, and all Winter 516 threads will be grandfathered, meaning, chiefly, they may be finished but may not add new characters.

For jobs, remember that you must complete two threads per season, each with approximately 2,500 words in which you perform some aspect of your job as the main topic. Wages may be requested here upon completion.

Threads which show your character performing your job as a side topic or backdrop that have not rewarded your primary job skill in the original grading may be requested as seasonal experience along with the wages.

Any further questions are always welcome. I've appreciated the communication efforts you guys have shown so far. It makes things a lot easier for me.

Thank you all.
TemplateTemplate credit to Mirage.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on April 16th, 2017, 9:36 pm

Updates

All Winter 516 AV wage requests pending were approved. If you have wage requests to be placed still, now is a good time to do so.

The Falling Star quest will be moving along in the next 2 days. If I am waiting on a post from you, please either post or PM me immediately.

The underwater ship quest (and other pending moderated requests) will be starting this week. Currently Alija and Corvus Bubon are enrolled in the ship quest. If any others are interested, please PM me.

Thanks.
NotesTemplate credit to Mirage.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Languish on September 5th, 2017, 4:58 pm

Season Change

Hey all!
I know I've been a little absent, so I wanted to make sure everyone was up to date. I'm still here, still kicking.

The calendar and registry may be a little late, as I'm trying to sort through a new idea this season. They will be done by the end of the week. On a related note, any development work is put on hold for current as I get settled into the school year. If you have a pressing world development idea, please either PM me or (if applicable, such as monsters, astral worlds, etc) throw it in the WD forum for discussion.

I'm glad to see that the player base is hanging around here, and I hope to talk to more of you about plot development on a personal level as the season progresses. Anyone interested in advancing from Apprentice or Initiate- as I believe we have a few eligible- PM me or leave a note in my office.

As always, don't forget to deduct seasonal expenses if you played last season, and finish up those two job threads for your wages.

For Fall, good luck, and study hard. :D

CreditsTemplate credit to Mirage.
Languish
Wasting Away

Office
Scrapbook