ħna neketbu [Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

ħna neketbu [Scrapbook]

Postby Makah'a on April 21st, 2017, 4:29 am

Must find templates for scrapbookin!

Real quick though, here is my scrapbook! I'll probably be posting just images that inspire me, maybe some posts about belief systems or philosophies and their basics to help me inspire Makah'a.:3 I guess I should lay out some guidelines?

+ Please feel free to post any information regarding philosophy, occult or the principles of belief systems! Not something like "God is good because xyz" but more, what do people practice to appease a spirit?
    Example :
    Islam has five pillars (or principles) which is Faith, Charity, Prayer, Fasting and Pilgrimage. Each of these pillars have important teachings of self discipline, meditation, and methods of how to treat each other kindly

+ In doing so, always take any knowledge in this place objectively. You can disagree, that is fine, but this is not a place to debate why something is wrong or right. It's mostly just a collection of information.
    + Feel free to post any inspirational quotes!
    + If you have any ideas for character stuff that come to mind, feel free to put that here too.
    + Also, if you have any music suggestions go ahead and post that! Music is one of my biggest insiprations, so I'll probably share a lot of that here :3
    + If you also have suggestions for the Eyktol region, feel free to post that here! Makah'a is from the area and it needs rework, so it would help for me to figure out how to mold his character and possibly help with rewrites.

I think that's all for now. I'll probably update the list later. Any questions or comments, drop a line here :3
Ciao!
Makah'a
Minajim

Words: 23075
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2017, 2:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes