PM to join [Squire Dorms]Seeing is Believing

Ferrin continues his practice with Auristics.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Squire Dorms]Seeing is Believing

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on May 8th, 2017, 12:26 pm

1st of Spring 517av

It was unexpected, but Ferrin felt it to be easier to be living at the barracks and of course, things weren't awry yet. Though there had to have been changed made, and they had to happen. To be honest, first day staying at the Stormhold wasn't too bad, but he has to be careful of the other squires and the other Knights. He didn't need to be stepping in direction with the wrong foot. Ferrin had a feeling that Spring was slowly around the corner, he was glad for the most part and wanted nothing more than winter to be over with.

Even though, there wasn't much snow to begin with, and unnaturally, none at all. Ferrin wished that he had had the chance to spend his first winter making snowman with his family, but alas, Morwen had different plans, and it made Ferrin wonder what on Mizahar could be happening to the Gods up above, what was getting them turned on and silencing their responsibilities... in the end, Ferrin concluded that it all didn't make sense, and it just confused him about religious related things, and the God's can handle their own business. Wherever they are now, things should be getting easier... at least Ferrin had hoped so.

Ferrin was given today off, he received an envelope this morning thanks to one of the pages sent by his patron, Ser Xervos. It simply stated that he had some Knight business to attend to and won't be at his quarters today, Ferrin was given the time to do whatever he pleased. So why not practice his Auristics?

It was something that Ferrin wanted to practice since he learned it, and he'd been busy last season, but was glad that he was Still alive.

It seemed that every time Ferrin had ventured into those woods, there was something that had to pop up at him, or something that wasn't a good encounter. It was always bandit visit after bandit visit, and Ferrin wanted to know when they'll actually leave Syliras. Though, he didn't really want them to leave, as he liked finding their loot. Though, Ferrin felt guilty for not returning any of the loot at most times, but why would he just leave it their for someone else to take? Wasn't that a small point of being adventuresome? Or maybe it was a downside of him being a squire - or perhaps Garland was slowly rubbing on Ferrin.

It's been awhile since Ferrin had seen that bull headed squire, and figured that there could be something for the two of them to do, but Ferrin didn't officially know what he liked to do aside from fighting and training.

Though, if Ferrin had it his way he would rather find a nice quiet place by himself in order to train. He didn't like to be around to much people, especially within a room filled with the scent of sweat, although it is helpful that there are open space that lead to the outside to prevent the stinky air from being withheld in the building. Ferrin still didn't like it when he felt crowded.

Ferrin had his regular clothes on and sat crossed legged on his bed, he remembered the first rule of which he needed to control his breathing, and to make sure that his mind was clear. Though, that part was difficult, he was thinking about so many things.

After a few chimes, he sighed, and closed his eyes once more before trying again.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Squire Dorms]Seeing is Believing

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on May 24th, 2017, 2:46 am

Timestamp

The bed wasn't too comfortable, but Ferrin could at least get used to it for as long as he needed to. It was urgent that Ferrin had to move back to the barracks, days are getting longer, but Ser Xervos is getting fairly busy during this time of the season. How on Mizahar was he supposed to keep all of his worries to his subconscious? It seemed quite difficult- to be honest it was easier said than done, and Ferrin had been working on Auristics for nearly two seasons.

It's been complicating and Ferrin had been receiving a lot of headaches because of the process of practicing it too much. Although, the more practice, the better he could be and he wanted to be able to see what he can't see. He still sat crossed legged on his bed, and breathed in and out slowly a number of times. He felt a slight tingle, as if his calls had been answered. With a few more short breaths he was hoping to get the Djed to flow into his system. He had his shortened Broadsword on his bed, just in case so he could read its aura. From what Sera Frostfawn had called it as.

An aura; can be defined as a ring of colored smoke wherein the Aurist can be able to sense abstract concepts. At least that is a way of how Ferrin interprets what an aura is. It's sort of invisible like the magic of Djed that mixes with the air the people breath on Mizahar. Although, it's more... unique and complex.

He felt the energy of Djed traverse throughout his body, his senses tingling with that said energy. He focused on the blade, and tried really hard. Poof, he noticed a slight 'spark,' but only a puff of orange-green smoke filtered around the blade and it vanished. Ferrin was confused and figured that he should indefinitely try again.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2