Hello Everyone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone

Postby Freke on May 22nd, 2017, 7:29 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! I have many names I go by online, Chris, EB, Tg, to name a few (Chris being my Real Name) please feel free use them, or my name here, Freki.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? It's been far to long since I've RPed. When I was in high school I use to do some on yahoo groups and MSN groups ranging from vampires to based off the TV show Charmed
3. How did you find us? I googled looking for RPs
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I've always loved Fantasy and Sci-Fi style writings and RPing them
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I've written a few things, most of which I destroyed because I thought they were to horrible. I'm currently working on a werewolf story based off a series of dreams I had
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The fact its a actual thought out world, with its own rules, items, and species. It's not borrowing from anyone
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? I had some issues getting my account started, but found a work around today
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I've been having a bad case of writers block in my story, so I'm hoping having fun and RPing with others will help me out. It's been far to long since I've done this and I do miss it
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? So far no, but I'm sure that'll soon change lol
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
IRL I'm a fairly easy going guy, not much gets under my skin, or if it does I'm generally able to shake if off fairly quickly, I just need a break for a few hours, or a day or two at most. As I said I do like to write some, but my writing is horrible so it doesn't get shared much (I think only two people have seen anything I've written, one would tell me fecal matter spread on a canvas was amazing if she thought it would make me feel better, and the other has yet to make any comments about it LOL)
Please forgive any horrible writings I do, I am actively trying to improve it and I'm hoping doing RPs again will help me out.
Attn Thread partiners: I work in retail and hours are picking up, affecting my ability to be online. I will continue to write and post as much as I can, I just might poof for a couple days because of this
Freke
Player

Words: 22283
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2017, 7:07 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello Everyone

Postby Kaleidoscope on May 22nd, 2017, 9:20 pm

OOC

Welcome, Freki! Glad to see you here. :) Mizahar is a fun place to be, and once you've settled in I'm sure there'll be plenty of people who would like to thread with you. If you end up having any questions about the site or about roleplay, simply PM a storyteller (like myself :P ) or pop into chat and ask away.
~Kal
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Hello Everyone

Postby Freke on May 22nd, 2017, 9:53 pm

Thank you Kaleidscope. I'm sure I'll have some questions soon enough. I'm building my sheet now. I've spent a few days reading everything, thinking of names (still need a couple for backstory) and trying to get it all right before I made my account
Attn Thread partiners: I work in retail and hours are picking up, affecting my ability to be online. I will continue to write and post as much as I can, I just might poof for a couple days because of this
Freke
Player

Words: 22283
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2017, 7:07 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets