[Travel/Riverfall] Looking for summer thread partners

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[Travel/Riverfall] Looking for summer thread partners

Postby Fallon on May 24th, 2017, 9:30 am

Good day!

As Syliras is closing and I am a strong believer of attempting to be organised (despite this season and its failed attempts), I am here by putting in a notice that I am looking for thread partners for Summer in two key areas- travel and when she inevitably gets to Riverfall.

Travel: 1st to 45th
Traveling will cover obvious themes related to travel, see survival and other such related avenues. I am working on the basis on keeping these as relatively simple and straight forward occurrences, unless writing dictates otherwise. I am also planning for these to be ship based shenanigans, which in turn allows for a different set of skills to be explored - yay, sailing - and also allow for quieter times for "lessons" if desired.

Riverfall: Approximate arrival- 46th?
Beyond being a bit of a bumbling tourist in the city for the rest of the season (and probably the next), Fallon will be aiming to settle in, gain her Kuvan Status, and fall into employment (Present idea is with the Kuvay'Nas or go back to investigation, but again plans may change). However, that does not leave out past potential offers: as always, should there be those who are curious to try and get some skill learning from Fallon (conditions depending of course) in the intrigue, intelligence, action and so forth then please drop a message.

As always, she will no doubt be attempting (read: failing) to stay out the spectrum of trouble - which may be an interesting learning curve given that this is a new place. I will also be looking to rebuild the ground work necessary to start off her personal plots again, or perhaps even start anew and make new ones as and when opportunity arises. I would quite like for her to get out and meet various people, build up a network and drench herself in Riverfall culture. Simply, should there be any interest in the above and individuals be willing to give it a go then drop a PM and we can discuss.

Happy Writings!
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)