Words of the Resident LARP Goddess

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Words of the Resident LARP Goddess

Postby Fallon on September 2nd, 2017, 8:35 am

How August came and went...

Well that was a majority of my writing plans out the window!

Originally I was planning to knuckle down in August and get writing properly again (you know, tie up loose ends, finish job threads, etc). However, it seems life (Read: parents) have other plans. In short, there has been a lot of straining upheaval in the life world that has taken up more time that I like to think. Potential for moving out of the parents house, having my own place, finances and mortgage all play a part - but are balancing on a knife edge due to other conditions (And are in a limbo state of "might not actually happen anyway"). Turns out British housing is confusing and surprisingly complex.

However, now the crux of the problem has been temporary sedated until more information is known I am hopping to start focusing properly on the writing again during my down time periods. The current outlook forecast is as so for the Fall season:

September:
  • Course Training 4th to 14th.
  • LARP Event

October:
  • Two LARP events (one of which is post-apoc airsoft).
  • Halloween

November:
  • LARP close season - meaning all the kit sorting.
  • D&D 5e Weekend - basically I'm running a campaign short across the 4th &
    5th for people who want to try D&D 5e, suggestions are welcome!

So, that's the current plan with the transparent schedule for you all.

Fallon out

P.S. Also there was a wedding in August - I look kick ass in a bow tie. Bow ties are cool.
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous