OOC Info The Fall Syka Registery - 2017!

Please register if you are playing in Syka this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

The Fall Syka Registery - 2017!

Postby Nya Winters on September 4th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Character Registry

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':

Nya Winters. She was also known as Aressa Tallshade in another life.

Age, Sex, Race?

10 Years Old, Female, Kelvic (Talderian Forest Cat)

Describe your character in a short abstract?

Nya is a kelvic mage, Stormwarden, and seeker of lost knowledge. She's on something of a personal quest to heal some of what was damaged by her time in Ravok and redefine herself under new circumstances. Not violent by nature, she is still a predator and acts and or reacts as one. Lacking trust in people, Nya often spends great periods of time alone.

How long are you planning to stay?

Permanent Resident.

How does your PC earn a living in Syka? Aka what is their job?

Nya is earning a living currently by learning and practicing Leatherworking.

What does your character have to offer Syka?

Nya can be very protective. Not only is she giving to the city by her leatherwork, but she's training in Wilderness Survival, proficient in Hunting, and able and willing to do what it takes to keep the settlement safe.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?

I don't like violence per say, but it is a part of Mizahar's world and a necessary part in that. I don't mind threading battle scenes as long as the whole thread isn't the battle and there is more going on than that.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?

I do, but Nya is very damaged and it would take a very special person to draw her out of her protective shell. She deeply loves her ex-husband and ex-bondmate as well. So that shadow is always there if someone new were to step into her life.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?

No, Nya is not. She might be interested, but it would depend on the circumstances and the individuals involved.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?

I do enjoy social threads, but so many of them get dropped here that it is discouraging.

What does your character want to learn this season?

I want to get Nya to competent in Leatherworking and make sure she's earning a decent living before I do much more to continue her story. I'll also be adding in a few weapons skills and honing her Wilderness Survival.

Which other Syka PC would your PC really love meeting?

Just about anyone really that would stick around longer than a part of a season before they grow bored or IRL steals them away.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?

I want to see Nya expand her circle of friends. I'd really prefer her to get more established in the settlement and known as a regular here.

Why exactly as a player did you select Syka?

Lets just say I'm biased and like the theme. It reminds me of my trip to Panama and the Bocas Del Toro islands... which I loved.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Let me play my PCs more, you crazy time-hording bitch that always wants to work before play.

Additional Comments:

Please don't hesitate to nudge me for a thread. I'd really like to get some things moving and shaking this season.

Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

The Fall Syka Registery - 2017!

Postby Pulren Marsh on November 11th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Pulren Marsh AKA Palaren Marshall AKA Uncle
Age, Sex, Race? Twenty four year old human Zeltivan male.
Describe your character in a short abstract? Salty merc and Laviku worshipper from Zeltiva seeking to find a new career and life, preferably one that caters to his intellectual pursuits.
How long are you planning to stay? Initially, until the Veronica departs for RF again. After that, I plan to primarily live in Syka and enjoy a vist each season to RF as a Kuvan.
How does your PC earn a living in Syka? Aka what is their job?
Unsure yet. Pulren is a mercenary, but he doubts there is much need for one in Syka. Initially, I plan to explore and seek artifacts to return to RF and the Antiquities Society. So, maybe a guard or labor? Ultimately I would like to have a business that involves artifact recovery for archaeology.
What does your character have to offer Syka? Expert Swimming and a love for teaching. Loyalty, strength and a love for Laviku. Willingness to cooperate and be a part of things.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Hell yeah. It's been my bread and butter.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yeah I'm good with it if something develops. I just have to fade to black, but should be good in the hood other than that.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope, but I would love to convert someone to Laviku zealotry.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure. I don't care if they have a meaning. Making connections is vital for survival in Syka and Mizahar. Life even.
What does your character want to learn this season? The lay of the land and the politics of Syka.
Which other Syka PC would your PC really love meeting? Any who are staying.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Get moved over to a residence, claim a good parcel for a business location.
Why exactly as a player did you select Syka? It fits Pulren's evolution naturally. Plus, no Winter, which Pulren will adore.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Artifact discoveries, adventures, business dealings with organizations.

Additional Comments: Love you all!

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous