OOC Info Fall 517 AV Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the Fall season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Fall 517 AV Character Registry

Postby Azuridae on September 3rd, 2017, 5:34 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Azuridae
Age, Race & Sex: 10, Ethaefal, F
Profession: Barmaid at the Withering Rose
A Short Character Brief: Azuridae is a homesick Leth Ethaefal.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Azuridae is convinced that the city will not let her leave because she's having a heck of a time trying to get to the docks. Otherwise, she thinks the city is interesting, and annoying.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: A set of soft, silky, voluminous robes dyed every color of blue imaginable with the added benefit of fitting her form. No matter which, mortal, or celestial.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Hmm........ I think I need more time.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Party of a Life Time. It's one of my favorites because it tickles my funny bone.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Azuridae is attempting to find the docks, anyone that tries to help her get to the docks should expect shenanigans. It's something of a plot point that started as random improv to start threads or make entrance posts and I would like to keep toying with it. :D
Additional Comments: Azuridae has switched to fall fashion colors now! Her hair is leafy colored, and her horns are now freaking bright yellow.
:P
Azuridae
Player

Words: 21981
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2017, 3:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Yisanareysin on September 4th, 2017, 1:58 am

Registry Form
PC Name: Reysin
Age, Race & Sex: 121, Dhani Male
Profession: Sneaky Spy Snake
A Short Character Brief: He's a snake he's a spy he's a snake he's a spy
Length of Residence in Alvadas: You're never getting rid of me
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: He loves it. It'll never be home, but he feels a sort of kinship with the city, and he's become protective of it over the years
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Good question. I know that if he could get a library with basically every book ever written he'd probably die of happiness, but he doesn't really know that about himself yet. He'd probably say a foolproof way of finding interesting mysteries.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Alas, not this season.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I'm really happy with the way Opportunities Abound, my thread with Ambrosia is going.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I have this ongoing plot idea about Rey coming to discover that it's not just secrets he loves, but all sorts of knowledge. Not sure how to go about doing that.
Additional Comments: Ravok had better look out XD
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Morst on September 4th, 2017, 6:16 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Morst
Age, Race & Sex: 17, male, akvatari
Profession: homeless wanderer
A Short Character Brief: Morst was a shunned akvatari, due to his dark nature. He flew as far and for as long as he could. Almost to the point of exhaustion, his wings led him to some mysterious gates he had never seen before. In his exhaustion he decided to enter and has since then been a new, albeit lazy, addition to the city.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: unknown
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Is it home? Is it a prison? He is currently in awe of alvadas. It is far different from where he was raised, and is much more structured.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: an understanding of existence
Willing to Guest Moderate?: yes, but I am limited to 2 threads only.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I was deployed and unable to miz.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: sharing is caring, and morst doesn't care.

However, this season I do plan on having a plot where he dives deep into the pond to discover something.
Additional Comments: cs should be ready to play, but it's still being expanded upon in the form of flashbacks, style, and artwork.
Morst
Player

Words: 7687
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2017, 2:38 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet

Postby Nianda on September 5th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Nianda Bromeliad
Age, Race & Sex: 25, Symenestra, Female
Profession: Weaver and Toxicologist
A Short Character Brief: Nianda is a wandering Symenestra who, has a great appreciation for her home's culture, but has very little interest in returning to there. She's currently on the hunt for...books, mostly. She's become a bit of a recently addicted scholar of sorts.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: 4 years
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: She adores its intricacies, although they've left her befuddled at times. She finds its been an amazing break from her home. Even with her admiration of the city, it ins't quite Kalindor. She still feels like she doesn't quite belong here, and she's not sure that feeling will ever fade.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Perhaps the ability to fly? As it would enable her to get around without putting herself in the same level of danger as travelling on land does.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am. I've dungeon mastered table top games for years and would probably be plenty capable. With that said, I'm exceptionally green and lack a lot of the knowledge on the lore. Meaning that I would have to do quite a bit of reading on the topics involved. Ample time may be necessary, depending on how much there is to catch up on.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I don't believe I have one, I'll have to work on that.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Nianda has recently decided that she intends to stick around for quite a bit longer. As such, she is looking to find some way to involve herself in both weaving, as well as the handling and mixing of poisons. If your PC has a need of either, or an interest in either, let me know.
Additional Comments: I look forward to meeting and talking to as many of you as I can. I also almost added some more colors to this, but I didn't, so one golden star for me.
[/quote]
Nianda
Player

Words: 6833
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2017, 5:46 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Zion on September 10th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Zion Sinclair
Age, Race & Sex: 18, Human, Male
Profession: Searching....
A Short Character Brief: Zion is a smooth-talking, quick-witted, stupidly charming lad on a mission. Well, less of a mission and more of a "scientific" study. He doesn't know what to call what he's doing, nor does he think of it long from such a perspective.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite.
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Simply home. He's never been elsewhere, he's never considered leaving. He doesn't want to leave.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: A nice thrall or two. Or a talking brain.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: What even?
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: :paranoid:
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I'm still thinking about plots, but let Zion pick your brains.
Additional Comments: Hello. Hola. Aloha. Salutations. Greetings. Merry meet. Konichiwa. Bonjour. Përshëndetje. Selami. Hyālō. Saluton.
Zion
Player

Words: 11719
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2017, 3:08 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Aislyn Leavold on September 19th, 2017, 8:25 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Aislyn Leavold
Age, Race & Sex: 22, Mixed Blood, Female
Profession: Artist
A Short Character Brief: An illusionist with a knack for drawing who's having a rough time keeping her mental sanity in one piece right now.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Permenant.
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Alvadas is all Aislyn has ever known. It is beautiful, it is unique, and it is more than anything her home. Alvadas is as much a part of her as she is a part of Alvadas.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: The only thing that comes to mind is Ionu's gnosis, though Aislyn technically already has that.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Though it hasn't quite gotten off the ground yet, 'Til Death Do Us Part
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Aislyn is still suffering from a lingering dependence on Sirencestine from the Unnamye, causing mild hallucinations and paranoia
Additional Comments: A late start to a wonderful season!
Aislyn Leavold
Just an illusion.

Words: 647829
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2016 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Phobius on September 19th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Phobius
Age, Race & Sex: 22, Inarta, Male
Profession: Courier (though that'll be changing soon, if all goes according to keikaku)
A Short Character Brief: Pho's a big cuddle muffin. Loves to make friends, hates being alone, and doesn't deserve half of the terrible things that end up happening to him (or the people he cares about).
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Until he either dies, gets scared off, or is kicked out for whatever reason.
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: He LOVES it! It's been a much better home than his old one, and with how unpredictable it is, he never knows what to expect. The last few seasons have been hard for him, though.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Probably an ability to make everyone around him happy.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: NO THANKS.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: *points at Aislyn's answer*
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Pho's gonna get involved in medicine, soon! It's a field that's perfect for him, and it took me this long to realize it.
Additional Comments: Spaloonebabaguscooties.
Note: Unless otherwise is stated, Phobius is almost always wearing a blue-beaded bracelet that alters illusions around him based on his mood. That can include player-made illusions. c:
Phobius
Perpetually Curious

Words: 283495
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2014, 12:08 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Roland Eir on October 29th, 2017, 7:13 am

Registry Form
PC Name: Roland Eir
Age, Race & Sex: 26, Human, Male
Profession: Drifter/Looking for work
A Short Character Brief: For the last few years, Roland hasn't stayed in one place for more than a season. The only life he's ever known was that of a thief, and try as he might he can't seem to put it behind him. But he is trying. He's driven to discover more about magic, especially his own gift for Flux. His hope is that pursuing those goals will make a new life for him. It really was only a matter of time before someone with his skills ended up in the City of Illusions.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Just arrived
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Alvadas is fascinating, terrifying, and a chance for a new life.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Roland has only briefly been exposed to Reimancy, but he yearns to experience it for himself.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm down, though I haven't done it before!
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I was unfortunately not around last season.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I don't really have anything specific for him right now. If you have an interesting plot you're looking for help with just let me know! I'm happy to get Roland involved in whatever, especially if he's conflicted in the process!
Additional Comments: I love this site, I love this world, I love these characters. I'm so excited to get back into things.
Roland Eir
The Reluctant Thief

Words: 125891
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2013, 5:43 am
Character sheet
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Naia Whitewater on November 4th, 2017, 4:53 am

Registry Form
PC Name: Naia Whitewater
Age, Race & Sex: 25, Svefra, Female
Profession: Sailor
A Short Character Brief: Naia's a sailor, but she's also the kind of Svefra that spent her formative years out of water, and has tended towards a scholarly route. She's highly dependent on who she's with, and has recently gotten over her dislike for Alvadas.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Half a season
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Its a "phase", I suppose would be the best way to describe it. She was super prejudiced before arriving in the city, and has gotten a lot of personal growth from the people she's met.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Probably something regarding knowledge, or to be even further one with the sea
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Willing to give it a crack
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: N/A
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Hoping to get Naia to increase carpentry/booking making/librarian studies alongside architecture and wilderness survival. Hoping to have her open up a private library in Syka in a couple seasons.
Additional Comments: NaNo, come at me
Liar Naia
OOC Note: Decided to kick into gear and bring Naia back, but it might take a month or so until I'm happy that I've cleared everything.
Naia Whitewater
The Roaring Silence

Words: 146083
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2013, 3:25 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Penny Noor on November 4th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Penelope Noor
Age, Race & Sex: 23, Human female
Profession: (hopefully artist)
A Short Character Brief: Penny is really easy going. She seems rather ordinary, quite pretty, quirky and quick witted. She isn't a stranger to trouble however, both getting in it and causing it.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Born and raised
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: She thinks it's a great prompt for the imagination. It's the only home she's ever known and she's determined to make the best of it, even if it means the road home is always a different length. She is however dissatisfied with her social position and wants to climb up both socially and economically.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: A kelvic slave - someone as weird and magical as her mind. Of course she'd be nice to the slave!! ...but she'd also make them cook for her.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No sorry I need more experiance
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: n/a
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I'm excited to start new plots and make this fairly simple character a true work of art - and blood and sweat and some tears. I'm excited to test her at every point but also have some funny moments. Most importantly of although she needs friends coss right now she's a lonely cat lady.
Additional Comments: I'm a little shy asking people to start threads.
But will do my best.
Penny Noor
Player

Words: 84169
Joined roleplay: November 4th, 2017, 1:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext