OOC Info Fall 517 AV Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the Fall season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Fall 517 AV Character Registry

Postby Chameleon on September 1st, 2017, 9:18 am

Fall has come to Alvadas! There's illness and farming for all to enjoy (and hopefully, some fun things for everyone), so hurry up and sign on up!

Registry Form
PC Name:
Age, Race & Sex:
Profession:
A Short Character Brief:
Length of Residence in Alvadas:
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Is it home? Is it a prison?
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: That thing that they lost, a super-powered sword from the gods..
Willing to Guest Moderate?: And if you say yes, be ready for everyone to rush to you to ask you to moderate for them, please!
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: These are always fun to read!
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Tell us if you need help to, whether it's from me as a mod, or just from the PCs
Additional Comments: Whatever you want to say

Code: Select all
[center]
[box=400,#DF2E49,#DF2E49,white][left][googlefont=Nunito][u]Registry Form[/u]
[b]PC Name:[/b]
[b]Age, Race & Sex:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]A Short Character Brief:[/b]
[b]Length of Residence in Alvadas:[/b]
[b]What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas:[/b] Is it home? Is it a prison?
[b]If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?:[/b] That thing that they lost, a super-powered sword from the gods..
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] And if you say yes, be ready for everyone to rush to you to ask you  to moderate for them, please!
[b]Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:[/b] These are always fun to read!
[b]What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?:[/b] Tell us if you need help to, whether it's from me as a mod, or just from the PCs
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Whatever you want to say[/googlefont][/left][/box]
[/center]

NOTE: If you're new to Alvadas, welcome! I'd recommend checking out the linkmap and player guide, but if you have any questions after that, send me (Chameleon) a PM, or ask in the ooc chatter!
Last edited by Chameleon on December 2nd, 2017, 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Ambrosia Alar on September 1st, 2017, 12:55 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Ambrosia Alar
Age, Race & Sex: Human Female, 22 years old
Profession: Barmaid at the Stallion's Rear
A Short Character Brief: Ambrosia is a fun-loving individual and prefers to face life with optimism. However, with the disappearance of her younger sister, her mood sours a bit. Even in her happiness, her smile at times may seem a bit forced, as the mystery of the disappearance is always hovering in her mind.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Lifelong
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Alvadas is home, a place of safety, and though the trickster God or Goddess may toy with its denizens, the deity has the people's interests in mind. Any harm that comes to the people due to the people comes by faults of theirs and not Ionu's.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: To have Zintila create a constellation in her honor.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am willing to try one guest moderation thread, as a test of sorts to see how good I am at it. That being said, realize that if you take me up on this offer, you are going to be a guinea pig. I cannot promise how well my mind will work for whatever excitement you wish me to partake in. Also, I am slightly behind on last season's threads and will be a bit slow in responding. Hit me up via PM if you really are interested, and we'll see if I'm a fit for you.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: "Ash and Dust" is a good one.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Ambrosia will be beginning her search for her sister in earnest this season. I hope to advance that plotline quickly so that I can get to dying a little faster. Still, I hope to stay among the living for a few more seasons.
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to what our new leader has in store for us. Let the excitement begin!
Ambrosia Alar
"The kid's got smiles for days."

Words: 242735
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2014, 2:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Mentor (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Velindor Calendula on September 1st, 2017, 12:59 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Velindor Calendula
Age, Race & Sex: 23, Symenestra Male
Profession: Herbalist
A Short Character Brief: A purveyor of herbal remedies, Velindor has a strong fascination with poison and sickness in general.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: ICly, Velindor has lived in Alvadas since Spring 517. Initially, he hadn't planned to stay longer than a year, but that could easily change.
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: It's certainly not home sweet home just yet, but it is growing on him.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Some kind of poisoner's encyclopedia, if there is such a thing?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this time around
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Currency Currently was really fun to read!
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I'd like Velindor to somehow get some lore regarding the criminal elements of Alvadas, so he can start dabbling a bit more in poisons. Also, any PC's that are willing/able to be hypnotism guinea pigs work on social skills with Vel are much appreciated :D
Additional Comments: Alvadas is awesome, and I'm looking forward to my first full season here!
Threads: 0/3
Solos: 1/2
Velindor Calendula
Player

Words: 47621
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2017, 5:45 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Asterope on September 1st, 2017, 2:09 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Asterope
Age, Race & Sex: Female, Ethaefal (Syna), and technically only 2
Profession: Herbalist at Ionu's Mercy
A Short Character Brief: Aster is still a freshly-fallen Eth; she eventually wants to travel to Lhavit, but is currently staying in Alvadas until then. She's found her earthly calling in medicine and helping the sick and injured.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: She arrived late last season and is staying indefinitely.
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: A temporary (if long) rest stop, Aster finds she quite likes the city and all its surprises.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Aster's still severely homesick, despite making the best of her situation; the best gift for her right now would be the ability to return to the Ukalas and Syna.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Probably not for this season
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: It's not finished yet, but I'm really enjoying Don't Panic* so far; it's especially fun watching the relationship between Madeira and Ssanya develop. :nod:
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I want to further Aster's medical knowledge and in turn her interest in Rak'keli; I'm still debating about if I might want to (eventually) try for a Healing Gnosis for her, so we'll see!
Additional Comments: I joined really late last season and my priority was getting my job threads and a particular solo going, so I didn't have a chance to interact with anyone; I'm hoping to change that very soon!

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on September 1st, 2017, 3:15 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Madeira Craven
Age, Race & Sex: 18, Human, Female
Profession: Spiritist
A Short Character Brief: An dutiful young woman who is finally starting to hold her head a little higher.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Always.
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: She definitely sees Alvadas as an entity all it's own. And she thinks of it as a beloved but unpredictable pet she loves to play with but can never trust.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: A magical leash so she can have some semblance of control over her angry ghost and insane bondmate.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Bring it.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Rivalries! Because Ambrosia is a fantastic writer.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I'm buying a house this season, so I can make another location for us all to dick around in. But I need our Mod to approve it first. :p
Additional Comments: I'm excited to start Fall with you guys!
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Allassanachassanya on September 1st, 2017, 4:19 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Allassanachassanya, or Ssanya for short.
Age, Race & Sex: 104 yrs old this season (it's her birthday!), Dhani, & Female
Profession: Unemployed, secret maledictor
A Short Character Brief: Ssanya is a snakey, friendly, moderately intense woman with an inescapable passion for death, undeath, and 'living' beyond death.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Pretty much forever, now.
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Out of all the cities in Mizahar, this is the only one that feels alive to her- literally. Ssanya is still new to the city, and so she hasn't quite made friends with it yet, but she certainly admires it. Because of the people she has met here, it's also the only place that could come close to feeling like home.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: A maledicted knife that only cuts true for her. That would be cherished.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am willing to guest moderate- but only one thread. PM me if you want to discuss plots. :)
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Getting Lost While Standing Still, I'm really enjoying seeing how each PC interacts with each other. And of course, I want them to figure out the mystery.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Currently, I have no important, earth-shatteringly urgent plots for Ssanya. I am piggybacking on Madeira's house plot though, and very much looking forward to it! The only other 'plot' I have is to get into unpredictable situations and have fun in doing so. Oh, and getting some kind of job again, which will certainly require some sort of moderator approval.
Additional Comments: I almost thought about breaking the mould with a different boxcode for this post... then I chickened out, haha.
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Jomi on September 1st, 2017, 9:59 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Jomi
Age, Race & Sex: 20, Ghost, Male
Profession: Spriritism fodder
A Short Character Brief: Jomi is a dead Kelvic with abandonment issues who’s now an indentured servant to a spiritist. He will never admit it, but he secretly likes this new relationship because it is a pale reminder of how he lived when he was bonded.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Alvadas is his first true ‘home’ after he escaped slavery and has lived out his entire life there. So needless to say he’s pretty attached to it.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Honestly, he just wants his bondmate back to he can die in peace. There's not much else he really wants.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I’m really enjoying ‘Where crowns rest’, sneaky magic threads are the best!
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Nothing at the moment, I’m part of Madeira’s house plot and hopefully it will build up to something bigger in the future.
Additional Comments: Looking forward to starting a new season with you all! :D
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kawari Newid on September 2nd, 2017, 9:55 am

Registry Form
PC Name: Kawari Newid
Age, Race & Sex: 2, Kelvic (Tanuki), Female
Profession: Pottery
A Short Character Brief: A mischievous and playful fluffball that likes to equally tease and take care of others.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: An interesting home that has grown on her both in terms of people and the never ending stream of interesting happenings in and around the city.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: Haha, good question; it would probably be something related to pottery, food, sleep... or wine! The essentials really.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have the time to do so.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Ahahahaah... let me get back to you on that.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Not at the moment, but I'll let you know if that changes. ;)
Additional Comments: Looking forward to future happenings and encounters in this fine city!
Kawari Newid
Player

Words: 31785
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2016, 7:35 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nephti on September 2nd, 2017, 9:18 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Nephti
Age, Race & Sex: 16, Eypharian, Female
Profession: Fortune Teller
A Short Character Brief: An optimistic young girl who is desperate to do something to help others
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Forever and ever :)
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: Slowly, it's becoming home more and more - far more than she could have ever guessed
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: A way to fix everyone's problems
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not in this form :)
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I enjoyed reading this one!
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Hey, if anyone wants anything to do with Priskil and the Order of Radiance.... You know who to poke
Additional Comments: I will write this season, I will write this season, I will...
Nephti
Player

Words: 198805
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Allister on September 3rd, 2017, 12:27 am

Registry Form
PC Name: Allister Useless the First
Age, Race & Sex: 4, Kelvic & Male
Profession: I need to get one of those... didn't have one last season.
A Short Character Brief: Allister is a wreck. He knows very little of the world. A young kelvic and a recently freed slave, his perceptions shift constantly as his naivety shrinks. He has no designs on his life other than to please his new bondmate. While his future is uncertain, he does not share the worries of most people and generally sits in a state of blissful ignorance.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: As long as Madeira stays...
What Does Your PC Think About Alvadas: It's the only place he's ever been free so he thinks rather highly of it but the shifting environment and weird people confuse him.
If Your PC Could Get a Special Gift, What Would It Be?: The ability to absorb the pain of another person so they wouldn't have to hurt.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No time.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Party of a Lifetime - we're just getting started. :)
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I have to limit my threads so nothing at this time as the season will be spent catching up unfinished threads and building better relationships with Allister's bond mate and her friends.
Additional Comments: Thank you for stepping up and taking over the reins, Chameleon. We love you for it.
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)