Clydes stuff

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Clydes stuff

Postby Clyde Sullins on June 22nd, 2011, 12:52 am

Date- Unknown

Scratches chin. Holds up a finger.

“Magic!”
Last edited by Clyde Sullins on September 1st, 2017, 12:33 am, edited 44 times in total.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Clydes stuff

Postby Clyde Sullins on September 1st, 2017, 12:33 am

Returned upon same kelvic sent by Sayana with a letter to Sahova for Clyde: Expected to leave Sahova on the 79th of Summer. Written upon a "Safe scroll", as designed and prepared by Clyde Sullins so that it will burst into flames and crumble to dust before it can be read by anyone besides himself and Sayana, should anyone else try to read the parts on the inside by means mundane or magical. Single sheet of parchment folded several times.
--- Front reads(and only visible text while folded)
Addressed to: Sayana, mistress of Clyde Sullins, at Sullins Residence, Ravok.
---
78 Summer 517

Sayana,

I miss you as well, and look forward to seeing you again when possible.

If things have been tough I am sure you've risen to the difficulty, as you tend to do. But don't forget if you need to, you can use my name. Not everything can be so easily solved, and not all problems are posed as fair trials with an actual means of success.

I will likely be leaving Sahova soon, but I've not learned where I'll be going yet. If not Ravok I'll try to write again telling you were I'll be.

Wish you well and good health,

Clyde Sullins.

P.S. If you see anyone making trouble on my street, remind them I'll be returning to make true any debts, and remind them of what happened the last time.

P.S.S. Almost forgot, this parchment is rigged to burst into flames if anyone but you or me read the contents. So be careful where you leave this lying about... Unless you want to burn it, and possibly start a small fire, if so then by all means leave it about. Likewise for messing with the glyphs on the fold below, that'll also likely set it off.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Clydes stuff

Postby Clyde Sullins on September 20th, 2017, 1:20 am

-Delivered by an Ebonstryfe apprentice(over 10 years old, but unclear exactly how old). Expected to arrive on the 11th.
-Written upon a "Safe scroll", as designed and prepared by Clyde Sullins so that it will burst into flames and crumble to dust before it can be read by anyone besides himself and Sayana, should anyone else try to read the parts on the inside by means mundane or magical.
-Single sheet of parchment folded several times.
--- Front reads(and only visible text while folded)
Addressed to: Sayana, mistress of Clyde Sullins, at Sullins Residence, Ravok.
---
10 Fall 517

Sayana- I'm back in Ravok.

Only just arrived a few days ago, and ended up being put on immediate Ebonstryfe duty upon arriving. They've got me working on the road heading South, so I won't be able to come to the city proper till my duty rotation is over close to mid season.

The apprentice(one of the ones assigned to me for duty) knows where I'm at, and can give you directions if you wish to visit. Just tell him "meditating of candles", and show him your arms, and he'll tell you where to go. I figured six arms was harder to fake than a phrase.

Also like the last letter, same glyphing/fire rules.

From close by,

Clyde Sullins
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)