Nesota peeking in!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Nesota peeking in!

Postby Nesota on October 22nd, 2017, 9:11 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Nesota and I stumbled in a couple of days ago. I typed in "Fantasy Forum RPG" on Google and Mizahar was the first link that came up. I decided to give it a click, and here I am!

In all honesty, to give compliments where they are well due, I admire the time, energy and sheer dedication you have all put into Mizahar. The amount of lore that came at me was almost staggering and these first couple of days I've done nothing but immersing myself into what was written. Really, you have all done a magnificent job!

About me... there's really not that much to tell. I've started writing about twelve years ago, around my sixteenth year (this will probably make me an oldtimer right from the start), and these past years have mostly been spent on sci-fi RPGs. Mostly Star Wars, although I've dabbled in some Star Trek as well here and there. I once stumbled onto another fantasy RPG about ten years ago; it had an amazing amount of lore, just like Mizahar, but while it's most likely around no more I nevertheless started looking for it a while ago because I hoped to stumble onto a new place. Well... that's basically how I ran into Mizahar and became ensnared in the lore.

So far I've already had the pleasure of meeting Miss Tierra, Chameleon, Alassa and Belugnir in chat. These are all great people who have been very friendly to me, and I can't wait to meet everyone else!
Nesota
Player

Words: 522
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2017, 1:12 am
Race: Zith

Nesota peeking in!

Postby Allassanachassanya on October 22nd, 2017, 11:36 pm

Welcome, Nesota! Happy to see you here. :) We've already met in chat, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. ^_^
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Nesota peeking in!

Postby Wymez on October 23rd, 2017, 12:10 am

Yes, welcome! Don't hesitate to ask questions - there's quite a bit or lore to take in - and enjoy Alvadas. You'll be in good hands :)
Wymez
salt & earth

Words: 41837
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2017, 6:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Nesota peeking in!

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on October 23rd, 2017, 2:17 pm

Welcome Nesota,
While you might be an OOC old timer for many, I think I've got just about everyone beat. While you aren't likely to run into Salara ICly anytime soon, I look forward to seeing you in chat.
Hope you enjoy and embrace our realm!
S~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Nesota peeking in!

Postby Tierra on October 23rd, 2017, 2:21 pm

Miss Tierra lol.

Welcome!

I am actually a dude, but -shrugs-
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes