And the Butterflies Fly Away[CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

And the Butterflies Fly Away[by permission Only]

Postby Diane on December 10th, 2010, 12:36 pm

Diane looked at the girl and simply smiled, she sat on the near rock just as the campfire light was reflecting in her own eyes, turning now into a reddish nuance with pale reflexes of vivid green.
"yes Avanthal is my top priority,but for now seeking..let's say for more adventure.Sorry again for the earlier incident between the two of us." spoke Diane to the other vantha, when Syn was moving his tail around and brushed his head by her shoulder.

"lemmie speak..geez.Go and talk with your friend." said to Syn pouting as her gaze stopped now at the sky, and then turned her face towards the water sounds just as the wind blew around making some leaves to fly up in the air, more crickets were heard in the area.

"If you're lost ..I can lead you back to Syliras if you want to.I don't know around the wildlands, but that way back I do know very well.." said again Diane smiling and released a deep sigh from her lips.She did want to help if she could, there was no hesitation there, so it seemed to her that the young vantha girl was a nice person.
"Maybe tomorrow morning..what'da say?" asked the girl, staring at the fire with a nostalgic expression.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

And the Butterflies Fly Away[CLOSED]

Postby Tarot on December 19th, 2010, 4:40 pm

For both of you!

Skills:
  • +2 Riding
  • +2 Climbing

Lore:
  • Falling into a hole
  • Conversing with horses
  • Accidentally kissing a girl

Comments: I was told this thread needed grading, though I wish it could have a proper conclusion. Should you ever want to pick it up again, feel free to keep posting and I'll award any further points at the end. Thanks!
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Previous