Diane

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Diane

Postby Diane on September 4th, 2010, 10:11 pm

Character's Name:
Diane

Insert Image Here:

Secret :

Race: Vantha
Birthday & Age : 4th of January[18 years old]

Physical Description: athletic person,rather slender and is around 5' 3''.Her skin is mostly not white - nor to dark,something in the middle.A nice dark color,which goes very well with her Black hair,when sometime passes to green reflection as to the glossy futures of the race.Also the eyes color can easily change from the dark one to orange steam,as a flame,deep within colors like dark blue,violet or a soft yet strong ruby like color.It's all depending on the mood.
Last edited by Diane on November 11th, 2010, 11:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

My Fenya ..

Postby Diane on September 5th, 2010, 12:06 am

Character Concept:
Personality:

She is a rather outgoing person,still even so doesn't trust just any stranger who she encounters,but is always polite.Diane has a friendly personality,yet also a mysterious aura around her make some people to get more interested in knowing her.

She indeed cares a lot about nature,loves the snow and the coldness from outside;it gives her a good peace of mind and soul,watching the snowflakes wondering around.Has a sharp mind,can do best in dangerous and quick situations,and has a curious side about many things.
Diane,also despite her outgoing personality,she can be a very shy person yet having a calm attitude.Even though,can be an hesitant person and doesn't care very much what others may think of her,as sometimes that can make others to be a bit distant.

Character History:

Diane was born into a lovely and carrying family ,her mother was always looking for her sake,trying to provide what was the best for her daughter.Indeed the futures of her mother were gotten by Diane,being such a beautiful and slender girl.She was thought by her mother how to use the crossbow,getting pretty well skilled at it in a medium side time.

She used to stay out late from the Hold, looking at the sky,as it turned pretty often into nice and deep colors of orange,yellow,emerald tone from green to ruby one.She enjoyed that more than anything,being close to the nature itself made her feel safe and yet,mysterious and wondered about many things among,what could be beyond the Aurora and those Icy Hills.

However,she liked to watch her mother cooking and also was curious how to do many things there,in the kitchen.Spicy food,as her dad loved that along with calm and warm soups,were the few things she enjoyed making and tasting.Also,the nice and soft voice of her mother made her interested into the singing process,which she learned a few songs and developed her voice even more along the years.She enjoyed singing some tunes being outside,mostly on her way to the store which her Dad had opened in the city.
They were selling good fish and other marine creatures,some vegetables to as Diane stayed sometimes to take care of the shop,while her dad was bringing in the merchandise.And often,as she was near there was singing soft and calm,songs which she loved and small children gathered around to listen to her nice and suave voice letting out nice tunes.
Last edited by Diane on September 6th, 2010, 7:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

My Diane..

Postby Diane on September 5th, 2010, 1:00 am

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Cooking- 13
Gardening- 10 points
Singing- 10 points
Carving-10 points[starting package,as bonus]

Riding-19
Longbow-10 points
Horsemanship +5
Tracking +1
Negotiation +3
Archery +3
Hunting +1
Wilderness survival +2
Subterfuge+2
Interrogation +1
Debate +1
Rhetoric +4
Composition +3
Seduction +2
Climbing +2

Secret :
Lore - Horse riding.
Lore: Being Unshakably Determined
Lore: Talderian Hunting
Lore of- dealing with the loss of a runaway mother
Lore:Guilt Over Actions, Exploring the Cobalt Mountains, Tension in Meeting Someone, Awkwardly Explaining Presence, Reservations of Meeting Someone, Biding Time, Trying to Think Fast Under Pressure, Fear of the Sylirian Knights, Syliras Law and Punishment, Explaining Circumstances, Defending One’s Actions, Doubting Intentions, Questioning Whether a Struggle is Necessary, Accepting Consequences to One’s Actions, Singing with Cave Acoustics, Explaining the Beauty of Avanthal, Captivating by Song, Regrets of Leaving Home, Nostalgic Feelings of Home, Overwhelmed by Nostalgia, Explaining Eye Color Change: “I Got Mood Eyes”, Yahal’s Realm of Influence, Tyveth’s Realm of Influence, Cultural Exchange: Avanthal and Syliras, Desperation to Return Home, Finding Trust in the One Who Was Arresting You.Lore :First Kiss, Being Extremely Clumsy.
Lore: falling in a whole, accidentally kissing a girl,Conversing with horses.

Equipment and Possessions:
* clothing [long sleeve blouse,coat,boots]
*2 waterskin
*1 horse

*backpack which contains:
~1 longbow
~5 sets of arrows
~food for 2 weeks.

Languages:
Vani-Fluent
Common-basic.

Ledger
100 gold mizas

Thread List:

508 AV,Winter: The mysterious Bandit! http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic4596.html -Finished.

EXP.gained.

507 AV,23of Spring:[Flashback]All alone[solo] http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic4815.html -Finished.

EXP.gained

509 AV,March:[Flashback]Me and..Him? http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5014.html

XP gained.

510 AV,Fall : The sins of the past[John_Vicari,Markus_Andres] http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic4734.html -Finished.

EXP.gained

510AV,Fall:8-9th :Callous,(Open)
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic4573.html -Finished.

No EXP.

505AV,32th of Fall: Why you left me..?[Solo] - http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5093.html
Finished- gained XP.

510AV, 2nd of Fall: And the butterflies Fly away[by permission only]- http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5541.html - Finished.
Last edited by Diane on December 19th, 2010, 5:25 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Diane

Postby Diane on September 29th, 2010, 4:00 pm

Experience: Riding +3, Horsemanship +3, Tracking +1, Negotiation +1
Lore: Being Unshakably Determined

Thread: [Flashback]The mysterious bandit!

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Diane

Postby Diane on September 30th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Experience:Riding +2, Archery +3, Hunting +1
Lore: Talderian Hunting

Thread:[Flashback] All alone.[solo]

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Diane

Postby Diane on October 7th, 2010, 7:29 pm

Gained:

Lore: of dealing with the loss of a runaway mother

Thread: [Flashback] why you left me..?
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post40708.html#p40708

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Diane

Postby Diane on October 13th, 2010, 4:08 am

Experience:+5 Observation, +1 Riding, +2 Wilderness Survival, +2 Subterfuge, +1 Interrogation, +1 Debate, +4 Rhetoric, +1 Negotiation, +3 Singing, +1 Horsemanship.

Lore:
Guilt Over Actions, Exploring the Cobalt Mountains, Tension in Meeting Someone, Awkwardly Explaining Presence, Reservations of Meeting Someone, Biding Time, Trying to Think Fast Under Pressure, Fear of the Sylirian Knights, Syliras Law and Punishment, Explaining Circumstances, Defending One’s Actions, Doubting Intentions, Questioning Whether a Struggle is Necessary, Accepting Consequences to One’s Actions, Singing with Cave Acoustics, Explaining the Beauty of Avanthal, Captivating by Song, Regrets of Leaving Home, Nostalgic Feelings of Home, Overwhelmed by Nostalgia, Explaining Eye Color Change: “I Got Mood Eyes”, Yahal’s Realm of Influence, Tyveth’s Realm of Influence, Cultural Exchange: Avanthal and Syliras, Desperation to Return Home, Finding Trust in the One Who Was Arresting You.

Thread: The sins of the Past.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Diane

Postby Diane on November 2nd, 2010, 3:26 am

Thread: Me and ..Him? http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5014.html

Experience: Riding +1, Cooking +3, Negotiation +1, Composition +3, Singing +2, Seduction +2
Lore: First Kiss, Being Extremely Clumsy

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Diane

Postby Diane on December 19th, 2010, 5:23 pm

Lore:

* Falling into a hole
* Conversing with horses
* Accidentally kissing a girl

Skills:

* +2 Riding
* +2 Climbing

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook