Lycanthropy (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Lycanthropy (closed)

Postby Tierranalin on December 20th, 2010, 4:25 am

Ra' looked over to the spot he wanted her to see. She looked at the long scar and felt the pain that it must have brought him. "Human's did this?" she asked with a slightly horrified expression, she couldn't even imagine that sort of life and that they could do this to someone. Cathan had it rough but Tristian had it worse. "And you felt all of this? while they did it all?" she asked horrified.

She blinked at Tristian "You are a Telepath?" she said as she tried to take some of the facts in. "You can read my thoughts?" she said as she thought about his rugged clothing. "It all sounds so horrible, I'm sorry" she said looking down also. She was amazed he had lived through it all and that he was still sane. "I have scars from humans" she said also as she looked down at her boots.
"Both mental and physical" she said softly.

"Come, come I'm planning to set my stuff down here anyway" she said putting her pack on the ground. Ra' opened her pack and messed around with what was inside, a slight wind picked up and a few of her sketches jumped from her pack, she scrambled but re-collected them and shoved them back into the pack. "We are going to need a fire" she said "be right back". Ra' darted off and gathered some wood and leaves for a fire and upon returning she set and lit one.

Once they were semi settled down she sat on her cloak with her back rested against her pack. "Bandits..." she said slowly "they gave me the scars" she said.
Last edited by Tierranalin on December 20th, 2010, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Words: 47682
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Lycanthropy (open)

Postby Tristian on December 20th, 2010, 4:40 am

She seemed horrified at what he was saying. "Only once was I awake when they experimented on me, the other times, the had knocked me unconcious." Tristian said, rubbing his head, looking at the ground in thought. You can read my thoughts? She asked. "I could, if I wanted to, it only works when I will it to. Thats where it went wrong, I can only read thoughts, and sometimes transfer my own to others, but I can't control, thus they used me for other reasons." He said, looking back up at her.

She had gone though lots it seemed, he could tell without having to look into her mind. She ran to get fire material, and when she came back, she lit a fire, and settled. She said she got her scars from bandits. "It must have been horrible, you being female, I guess they used you in inhumane ways." Tristian said, trying to comfort her.
Tristian
Player

Words: 3164
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2010, 1:01 am
Character sheet

Lycanthropy (open)

Postby Tierranalin on December 20th, 2010, 4:59 am

Ra' carefully lifted her leathers up a little and pushed the side of her breeches down a little to show off a scar the length of someone's hand from longest finger to wrist. It sad right on her left hip in the shape of a waning crescent moon. "They did that" she said looking down at the torn flesh herself, it was just a silver scar now but a large one at that. "Curved blade, went right in there" she said putting a finger on the lowest part "then they pulled it up slowly" she said tracing with her finger the shape and length of the scar. "There was blood everywhere".

"They would have raped me but my Mother interrupted them" she said as she stared at the fire "They raped her right in front of me and then killed her. They killed my father also and the dogs we kept. All the animals, they all put up a fight for us even the silly chickens" she said with a slight laugh as she thought about that life. It was as if it was all a bad dream rather than a memory.

"My brother got me out of there and ran with me for some time but they followed, My brother... he drowned. He collapsed the bridge from our farm over the river after I crossed so they couldn't get to me, he fell into the river and it just took him away" she said feeling a ache in her heart. "They piled all the bodies into the house and burned the lot" she said before looking up from the flame and back to Tristian. "It was horrible. I'll never forget it." she said "I hunted them all when I was better and almost completely lost my human self".
Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Character sheet

Lycanthropy (open)

Postby Tristian on December 20th, 2010, 5:13 am

She revealed the scar to him, indeed she had been through alot. She had talked about her past, and Tristian listened with full attention. The things she had been through were horrific. "I am so sorry for what has happened to you." He said looking at her. "Just remember whats done is done, you cant change what has happened, you just use it to make yourself stronger."

Tristian scooted closer to the fire. "Thank you again for all you've done, i really appreciate it." He said looking up again at her, the light causing his blue eyes to glimmer
Tristian
Player

Words: 3164
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2010, 1:01 am
Character sheet

Lycanthropy (open)

Postby Tierranalin on December 20th, 2010, 5:34 am

"No need to be sorry" she said with a slight smile "You didn't do it. They got what they deserve and the past is the past" she said with a slight sigh. "Oh believe me, it has made me stronger" She said "This all happened when I was six in human years" she said with a nod "I'm twenty five in human years now" she said. "Since I was seven or eight I've lived in these woods and learnt how to defend myself and live on my own".

She watched as he got closer to the fire. "No problem, I know you would have done the same for me" she said as her orbs looked upon him. "So where you heading?" she asked curiously tilting her head to the side.

Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Character sheet

Lycanthropy (open)

Postby Kelpie on December 20th, 2010, 6:37 am

Moderator Intervention

I'm sorry to burst your excitement and your respective bubbles here, guys, but this thread is invalid. Tristian joined during the Winter season, which is technically, by the game rules, illegal. Tristian, perhaps you didn't know this, and that's fine, but you are not allowed to join threads that were made in a previous season, it requires special permission from a storyteller to do so. Tierranalin, your name should also not have underscores. Please adjust your name to follow the naming policy of the site.

Also, Tristian, sorry to say but your character cannot have Telepathy. Telepathy is granted by Leth's gnosis, the god of the moon. I suggest you go back and read the lore of kelvics and magic. Yes they were created from a man who used magic, but having this blatant advantage against other players is a gamebreaking situation, and one that requires special permission in and of itself. I'm also not sure what army you're referring to. The only type of "army" a city would have would be the Ebonstryfe of Ravok and the Syliran Knights of Syliras. The Ravokians enslave and despise non-humans, and the Sylirans, I highly doubt, would partake in experiments on others. Be specific about this, and ask questions before you make a decision.

Until further notice this thread is locked.
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Lycanthropy (open)

Postby Gossamer on December 20th, 2010, 6:32 pm

OOC: I just wanted to add a side note here. If you guys want to continue with your social thread, please do so... but I would do so in a NEW thread that takes place in Winter 510 AV, you can have the same setup, same scenario etc... but Tristian needs to leave out any special preternatural abilities unless he goes through the help desk first for special permission and has a storyteller's secret thread in regards to it. Kelvics have a certian empathy with their bondmate, but they need to be bonded to have it, and kelvics cannot bond to one another.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous