OOC Info The Riverfall Character Registry - Winter 517

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Riverfall Character Registry - Winter 517

Postby Nathaniel Beowulf on January 15th, 2018, 6:38 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Nathaniel Beowulf, Nathan
Age, Sex, Race? Almost 1 year, male Kelvic
Describe your character in a short abstract? Nathan is a kelvic that seek new knowledge in martial art and combat style.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? I'm not a Kuvan i'll stay as long as I can !
What are your favorite types of threads? Can't tell for now, long time i've text RolePlay
What types of threads do you despise? Not sure i really despise some thread
How would you like to see your character grow or change this season? Can't tell for now. The road will lead me the way for now.
Describe your idea of a dream thread (if the fact that everyone posted regularly and a moderator was running it becomes a given)? I'll answer than when i'll know it.
Can you define Riverfalls strengths AND weaknesses? Let me investigate on this
How do you want to see me improve as a Moderator? Can't tell for now

Additional Comments:

I am no dog of yours, I have my life and you won't take it from me.

My Graphist/Artist link :
Secret :
https://www.facebook.com/Mousse-Draw-180936469322863
Nathaniel Beowulf
Player

Words: 1733
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2018, 2:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Daemri on January 18th, 2018, 5:38 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Daemri Isolsi
24, Male, Charoda
Describe your Char: Abandoned at a young age, grew up as a scavenger since then. Lives in a wrecked boat outside of Riverfall
Resident of Riverfall: Nope
Threads I like: Combat, Investigative, Social, Adventure
Threads I don't like: Dirty, Drama
What I want this Season: I'd like for his connections to grow, as well as his street smarts
An Ideal Thread: A fairly in depth investigation, or a meaningful social scene in a pub
What are the good things about Riverfall: Riverfall's seemingly one of the most well developed and populated areas of Miz, and one of the more culturally diverse and interesting.
How could you be a better mod: I have no clue, I've never seen anyone moderate

Additional Comments: I'm brand new, so this'll probably be a bit of a rough start since I'm getting used to the Forum Style of rp
Daemri
Scavenger

Words: 1731
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2018, 4:11 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Marta Morrax on January 28th, 2018, 3:44 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Marta Morrax
Age, Sex, Race? 23, Female, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Marta a private investigator who only really cares for her job, and gardening.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? She is Kuvan having lived here her whole life.
What are your favorite types of threads? In truth I am still a bit unsure of that due to the fact I haven't really done much PBP RP before. But I will say general character development, and intrigue with a good mix of investigation mixed in.
What types of threads do you despise? Honestly unsure still to knew to say.
How would you like to see your character grow or change this season? I would like to break Marta's perception of the world a bit much either building it up and reaffirming how she views the world or begin to slowly break it down and change it.
Describe your idea of a dream thread (if the fact that everyone posted regularly and a moderator was running it becomes a given)? I am not 100% sure. I think I would love to be apart of a thread where something important was discovered, perhaps it is a lost bit of history, maybe a corrupt city leader, or a massive personal betrayal/gain
Can you define Riverfalls strengths AND weaknesses? Strengths? The number of prebuilt locations each seeming to be very fleshed out is wonderful, the relationship between Akalak men and women of other races I find amazingly interesting and sometimes horribly dark, the Akalak as whole are a fascinating race as well. As for downsides? I feel at least from the lore written there isn't to much conflict in the city as whole, there maybe personal things and ideas for things but there is no major thematic threat to the city itself or a group of people there in. But also take that with a massive load of salt since I have no played here before and do not know what is going on outside of the lore page and codex.
How do you want to see me improve as a Moderator? I cannot say truly because I just joined.
Marta Morrax

To anyone I play with or who reads my threads please, feel free to give me feedback on my writing. The biggest reason I play is to become a better writer. So I want to hear what people think, what did you hate? Or perhaps truly enjoyed? Shoot me a message and let me know sometime!
Marta Morrax
Player

Words: 7570
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 5:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Natalia on February 4th, 2018, 2:27 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Natalia
Age, Sex, Race? 6 years since falling, female, Ethaefal

Describe your character in a short abstract? Natalia is a nurse at the Gilia Medical center specializing in the maternity ward. She is intent on working her way up the ladder to become a physician. She has medicine, herbalism, and astrology skills to offer.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a Kuvan, but actively working towards it.

What are your favorite types of threads? My favorite stories are the ones that don't end when the thread is finished. I like to keep writing with PCs and establish some sort of relationship or plot.

What types of threads do you despise? I despise threads where there isn't any growth of my character.

How would you like to see your character grow or change this season? She'll finally be moving into a new apartment and be able to get a start on the garden she's been wanting so badly. I'd like to work on many different skills (listed in my plotnotes if you're interested) and gain some friends/enemies. I also want Natalia to be involved in the seasonal plot and see where that takes her.

Describe your idea of a dream thread (if the fact that everyone posted regularly and a moderator was running it becomes a given)? I'd love for Natalia to be marked by Rak'Keli.

Can you define Riverfalls strengths AND weaknesses? It's so easy to picture Riverfall in my mind's eye because it is so well fleshed out. It really makes it easier to be more creative when writing. I'd say a weakness is a lack of utilization with the city plots. I'd like to see how it turns out.

How do you want to see me improve as a Moderator? Can't say much here, you're a great moderator. I think how this season goes boils down to the players.

Additional Comments: Please don't be shy if you want to thread! PM me if you need any help or training that Natalia might be able to do. I'd like for her to gain the teaching skill soon. If your PC is able to help with archery, unarmed combat or riding pretty please contact me so we can get a thread going. Thanks!
Natalia
Far away from home.

Words: 37669
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous