[Unverified] Marta Morrax

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Marta Morrax

Postby Marta Morrax on January 27th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Marta Morrax

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 32th, Summer, 494.
Birthplace: Riverfall

Appearance: Marta is a surprisingly tall woman standing at 5’11. She has brown eyes, and a rounded face that seems to fittingly match her relatively short deep brown hair, it no longer than her neck. Her body appears strong and well muscled from years of hard labor, adding to the fact of her seeming lack of a bust if needed she could very easily pull off looking like a man.

Character Concept

Personality:Marta at glance could be called shrewd, clever, and most of all aloof. In truth, she doesn’t care for much for others, well unless they are paying her anyway. Not to say the woman does not have a softer side unless money is involved but rather it is to say that unless she finds you interesting you will likely never see it. To her, most people are dull and boring. A bard sings songs, a fisherman fishes, a mercenary is just a legal murder. These people are background noise of a much greater sound, the sound of those with truly worthwhile thoughts to express. A Mercenary maybe just a legal murder but truth of it is in how they go about it. Averageness is dull, uninteresting, disposable. Uniqueness, however, is where the true people live, a mercenary from a far-off land covered in some form of tribal tattoos with each a story, a meaning each sentimental, each growing and shaping the mercenary. Nothing is static in this world in her mind, one must constantly be changing and evolving, growing or they risk becoming useless. Those she becomes close to much one will find a mix of dry wit, gallows humor, fiery passion, and a good friend who will go to ends of the earth for them.

Likes:Stories first and foremost, everything can be condensed to a truly thrilling tale. Uniqueness, Those who go against the grain, those who see the world in a different light those who can speak and mean what they say with conviction. On a less serious note, she enjoys cooking and gardening, gambling and last but far from least the occasional bar fight.

Dislikes:Averageness and the simple life. She must be doing something different or seeing something new. She could never sit down become one of the wives to an Akalak and raise an Akalaken child, she would sooner hang herself than be committed like that for such a time. She hates losing, most of all when it is a battle of wits rather than brawn. But Despite that losing pushes her towards striving to be better and so too her it is only something she halfheartedly hates.

Character History

Marta was born in Riverfall and has, in fact, spent her whole within the city and surrounding areas. Her father was fisherman and mother a jeweler, they lived well enough and had a decent life her child was safe and quiet. But not everything ends up truly happy when she was around ten her father had been swept away at sea during a horrible storm, now all that is left of him is his old water pipe. Her mother on the other hand still lives at her family home. Her free time as a child was spent wandering the streets of her home city watching the people quietly from the shadows and soon even at young age patterns began to emerge in her mind patterns that seemed to follow each and every person. This person would do this and so would the next one and the one after him. Sometimes it was different depending on if it was Akalak or a human or someone else but at the end of the day it did not change much. And one day it clicked, we are all predictable to a greater or lesser degree even herself she realized. Awake, eat, trains, study, watch, sleep. That was her pattern, and from that moment people became her passion. Even now she sometimes still leaves her day to day behind to watch people in the city. Now though, her pattern is different now it changes, work may be the same but the actions therein are never normal. Now she works as a private investigator following those she is paid to learning each one, and best of all getting paid for it. This is her passion, this is her life now and she adored it.

Language

Native Language: Tukant
Basic Language: Common

Skills

Skill Total XP Proficiency
Investigation 26/100 26 SP Competent
Weapon: Short Sword 26/100 15 RB 11 SP Competent
Brawling 5/100 5 SP Novice
Gardening8/1008 SPNovice

Lores

Lore of Riverfall Layout
Lore of History of Riverfall

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing (Colorful)
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Toolkit, Herbalist/Botanist
Travelers Pipe
Cold Iron Short Sword
Leather Armor
20oz of Dark Ba'tae
2 blank books
1 quill
5 1oz black ink bottles
Toolkit, Herbalist/Botanist
21Gold Mizas
9 Sliver Mizas
5 Copper Mizas

Heirloom: My Father's old water pipe. (Traveler's Pipe)

Housing

House: She lives in The Windswept Condos a small little home within the city where she is learning tending to her own garden as a way to unwind and to think over a case. She enjoys the peace and quiet the greenery here brings her. Inside her small home is much more a mess clothes, utensils, papers, and notebooks are all scattered around the various free spaces of the house itself. Her bed is still the only place normally made up nice.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100GM
Travelers Pipe-40GM Heirloom
Windswept Condo-500GMHousing pack
Cold Iron Short Sword-30 GM70GM
Leather Armor-10GM60GM
20oz of Dark Ba'tae-2SM58GM
2 blank books-6GM 54GM
1 quill-5CM53GM 9SM 5CM
5 1oz black ink bottles-5GM48GM 9SM 5CM
Toolkit cook/chief-10GM38GM 9SM 5CM
Toolkit, Herbalist/Botanist-20GM21GM 9SM 5CM

Thread List
The Testing of Young Marta. The Fall of 511 AV
Marta Morrax

To anyone I play with or who reads my threads please, feel free to give me feedback on my writing. The biggest reason I play is to become a better writer. So I want to hear what people think, what did you hate? Or perhaps truly enjoyed? Shoot me a message and let me know sometime!
Marta Morrax
Player

Words: 7570
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 5:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook