I'm Back!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

I'm Back!

Postby Calvyn Eltros on February 14th, 2018, 4:08 am

Even though I wasn't around for that long during my last visit to Mizahar, I've decided to give another go with this site. I left abruptly and albeit rudely to some, as I just seemed to drop of the face of the world, I've now returned with the intention of writing here again. For some reason Mizahar has still managed to be buried within my head for these past few months and never seemed to go away. Thus I'm simply going to continue writing my old character and this time with a bit more dedication.

I look forward to writing with you all in the future and will simply be waiting until I ease myself back into this massive world. I'm also going to have to re-familarize myself with all of the lore and site rules then once that is complete I'll be good to go!

Thanks for reading and hopefully I'll find my again soon.

Endrykas here I come!
Calvyn Eltros
Player

Words: 13369
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2017, 4:19 am
Race: Human

I'm Back!

Postby Antipodes on February 14th, 2018, 8:45 am

Welcome back! Let us know if you need any help settling back in :thumbsup:
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side