[Calendar] Spring 518 A.V.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Calendar] Spring 518 A.V.

Postby Regime on March 1st, 2018, 4:24 pm

Calendar: Spring 518 A.V.

THE STATE OF THE CITY

The Weather:

The beginning of the season is hardly felt in the weather since the absence of a winter chill felt like spring. In fact, the only reason people know its Spring is the wetness of sporadic rainfall. Puddles and murky mud will run through the streets as if Makutsi herself were trying to wash away the stench with her light rainfalls in between the bouts of pleasant sunshine.

Holidays of Note:

Spring 1st:
    The Burning of the Giant:
    A massive effigy in memoriam to Olsten is erected next to the slag heap.
As winter turns to spring, the city of Sunberth cares little about honoring or remembering the Valterrian. Its past was one of enslavement and suffering, which is why in recent years, the city gathers in solidarity to remember one of its greatest heroes, Olsten the Giant who laid down his life in 468 A.V. to help end the terrible reign of the wicked mages that oppressed them for so long.

Day-to-Day Life & Events:

This season I'll not be using set timestamped events.

Why, you may ask?
    This is because I want your adventurers in the city to be a more personal endeavor.

What does this mean?
    I as the cities ST know the on goings of everything in the city. This means that you are to PM me for a single piece of information that will be specific to your character.

You will then play out learning and looking into it. Once you do that you will link me the thread, and I'll give you further pieces to the puzzle of your own storyline.

In this way, its up to you how deep you wish to dig down certain rabbit holes. This way, I will be adding city events which your PCs will happen to trigger which will now allow all of you to have an active roll influencing the city.

Challenges

• Your story starts here:
    Get 2 threads deep into your own storyline.

• Interact with a Sunberthan Rat

• Pray to Yshul.

• Learn of Harameus.

• Destroy something you love.

• Too late to turn back...:
    Get 5 threads deep into your own storyline.

• I am become death...:
    Get 10 threads deep into your own storyline.

Regime
Resist.

Words: 137952
Joined roleplay: November 4th, 2017, 5:03 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)