Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Kassa on February 21st, 2018, 9:28 pm

Hi! Just call me, Kassa! I like going by my character's name when I RP. Speaking of which, I have a few years of RP experience on many different kinds of sites. Most of them were freeform, but I do have some experience on this kind of site.

I stumbled upon Mizahar while I was looking for a new RP forum. (Yay, Google!) The races and lore really caught my eye, so I thought I'd pop in and try it out! It looks interesting because I love "becoming" the character, meaning creating a life for the characters, instead of just wild adventures and stuff like that.

I'm pretty open to anything when it comes to writing. I don't really have a favorite anything, but I am kind of a sucker for romance. That being said, I don't like when romance takes over a character's story. I'm not a fan of DnD-like threading, but I'll absolutely be up for some kind of adventure.

I stopped by here a long time ago and was quite overwhelmed by the lore and everything, but as I grew as a writer (and a person), I'm feeling much more confident. Everyone seems pretty nice and very talented at writing, so I'm excited to get started!
Kassa
Player

Words: 5415
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2018, 12:14 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello!

Postby Prophet on February 21st, 2018, 10:57 pm

Welcome, Kassa. We have a discord channel for chat where you can find help on creation as well as learn a little more about the community.

Happy writing.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello!

Postby Antipodes on February 22nd, 2018, 12:09 am

Hello there and welcome! So glad you found us again :) It always makes me excited to see people return.

I love your character so far and I'm so looking forward to seeing her in action in Alvadas. You have a great group of writers there and Chameleon is a gem so I know you'll have a blast. I believe there are two other Inaratas there so Kassa won't be so alone!

I will note that you've found us at the tail end of our current season (Winter). Spring starts on 1 March so it may be best to hang out until then and do as much reading and plotting as you can! Pop in to Alvadas' ooc thread or join us on discord for a chat.
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Hello!

Postby Kassa on February 22nd, 2018, 6:25 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! This is going to be fun!
Kassa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Hello!

Postby Kelani on March 3rd, 2018, 10:17 pm

Welcome Kassa! Where is your PC starting? If you come around Syka I'd love to chat with you more.
Kelani
New life blossoms in the ruins.

Words: 10052
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 1:13 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Avinasai on March 3rd, 2018, 10:39 pm

Welcome love! Glad to see you have found us through the wonderful web of Google!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. We won't bite! Also, if you come across Sunberth I would love to RP with you! It would be awesome to see what kind of stories you got for us here!

~Avinasai.
Avinasai
I Am The Thorn.

Words: 73745
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2017, 4:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Kassa on March 6th, 2018, 7:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Maybe sometime in the future because she's starting out in Alvadas this season. If you're ever near there, hit me up and we can meet!
Kassa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)