In the Company of Avians (Brunhild)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Kellan Lucia on October 27th, 2010, 10:21 pm

The girl spoke of her days and Kellan listened intently. Now he knew where she spend her days. He was not going to stalk her but of course if they happened to be in the same place at the same time that would be quite nice. "Do do pretty much the same save the rounds though. I'm hoping I will be making my rounds soon though. Maybe someday we can make those rounds together." He smiled at her and looked toward the lakes.

Once at the edge of the lakes Kellan turned to Brunhild. "I would like it to be a date. Innocent or… not innocent is fine with me. I think we should just spend time together. Labeling things makes life so tense." Kellan began to unbutton his shirt and dropped it to the ground showing the tattoos that lined his skin. The did not cover his entire body but more highlighted the places where they sat. "It is a nice day for a swim. You will join me right?" He asked holding his hand out to Brunhild to help her into the water. He wadded out into the lake and dived under the water. When he came back up he pushed his red hair out of his eyes and smiled at Brunhild. "I'm not the best swimmer but I know enough not to drown."
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on December 23rd, 2010, 5:41 pm

Character: Kellan
Experience: Interrogation 2 XP, Observation 1 XP, Flirting 2 XP
Lore: Planning Outtings, Making Friends,

Character: Brunhild
Experience: Interrogation 2 XP, Observation 1 XP
Lore: Making Friends, Being Polite

Additional Note: Too bad this thread couldn’t have continued. The outing sounded fun and should have lead to some interesting conversation and a memorable little break from Wind Reach’s everyday life.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous