[Ravok AS Office - Seth] Calm in the Chaos

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Ravok AS Office - Seth] Calm in the Chaos

Postby Seth on December 23rd, 2010, 10:24 pm

Come.

I will protect you from the chaos of this world.

Hello, and welcome to my office. Feel free to use me in any way you see fit, which may or may not include:
  • Getting your threads graded.
  • Getting some kind of adventure set up for you.*
  • If you need a moderator for anything, really.

How to go about doing any of these tasks! :
Getting a thread graded: Just post it in my office! I will get to it as soon as I can. Give me a general summary of what the thread is about, and what I can look forward to. If you have any skills you were really hoping to get XP for, definitely let me know. I will keep an eye out for them.

Getting some kind of adventure: If you have some kind of quest you wish to go on, or if you just want some random fun... Feel free and hit me up. I am happy to run little adventures for all those interested. I dislike doing preplanned threads, but that isn't to say you can't give me an idea of what you are looking for from the thread. Just know that it may not go like anything you imagined. I am open to just about any kind of modded thread, but there is one thing I will not, and can not run. If you are looking for an encounter with Rhysol, you need to go to Gillar for that.

If I turn you down, it isn't anything personal. You are just being put on a waiting list. I have this account, as well as another staff account. In order to keep myself from getting burnt out, I only take on so many modded threads at once. I will grade however much you want, though! <33!

If you need anything else: Just PM me, or post here! I will be happy to help you with any questions you have, or anything else that doesn't fall under my normally assigned tasks. If I can help you with it, I will.

Current Thread List:

Current Projects List:

• Completing the Linkmap for Ravok.
Progress :
Maven's Thread - A clothing store specializing in garments for people from all walks of life. (The Merchants Ring)
The Spicy Lass - A tiny shop dealing in spices. (The Merchants Ring)
The People's Market - A small plaza filled with foodsellers and traders of edible goods of all kinds. (The Merchants Ring)
Jester's Corner - A corner shop offering a wide array of musical and entertainment gear. (The Merchants Ring)
Trigol's Tools and Trade - A popular store known for its tools, miscellaneous gear and wholesale trade goods. (The Merchants Ring)

Templates:

Secret :
Code: Select all
[frame=#000000][img]http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/life-experience-points.jpg[/img]
[size=125][b]Name 1:[/b][/size]

[list]
[*]+XP
[*]+XP
[*]+XP[/list]

[b]Lores:[/b]

[spoiler=The Method behind my Madness]Reasoning! [/spoiler]

[size=125][b]Name 2: [/b][/size]

[list]
[*]+XP
[*]+XP
[*]+XP[/list]

[b]Lores:[/b]

[spoiler=The Method behind my Madness]Reasoning![/spoiler]

[frame2=#000000]Summary![/frame2][/frame]
Last edited by Seth on February 22nd, 2011, 9:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office