[Note by Antipodes] Kovi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kovi

Postby Kovi on May 9th, 2018, 9:15 pm

Kovi

Appearance

Race: Kelvic
Birthday: 18, Fall, 514.
Birthplace: Ravok

Appearance:
Kovi's feline appearance is unassuming at best. The only striking feature would be her teal green eyes that seem to stand out against her sleek black fur that she keeps rather clean and cared for. She goes out of her way to groom herself and eat fish to keep up her looks, despite being a life-long slave, she does her best to look the best she can, giving her living situation.

Her body is small and slender. All black features from her nose to her paws. Kovi can easily be lost in the dark, as she can move silently, hiding in the shadows for cover.

Her human form isn't much different. Long, black, silky hair. Striking cat-like eyes, pale skin and a lanky body---

Character Concept

"While I was raised as a slave, I do have dreams... For one, I would love to find a bonded... That... lack of one in my life hurts..." She chewed her lip in thought. "It is hard to think of a life outside of slavery though. Not that it was bad, well, bad for others, but for me, it is what I know. What I am good at... I would like... This is silly, I shouldn't be thinking this way, but I would like to taste what is outside these walls. The world. To explore... maybe be bonded, have kits of my own... A life that isn't serving someone's every need...

I am deeply sorry. I shouldn't be speaking this way, please forgive me."

Character History

"I know I was born in this city... Not to slavery, but my mother and I were quickly caught and sold as slaves... I lived alongside her as she worked, and when I got old enough to clean, my life as a worker started.

At a young age, I learned to clean and cook for my masters, doing whatever it was they needed... Along with other things. My mother tried to get me to learn other things, reading, and writing, but nothing really stuck... We were separated when I was old enough and I've not seen her since.

Since then I've changed hands several times, been all over the city, working for different masters... And now I am here, at this slave auction, waiting to be sold to a new owner..."

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Cooking 20 SP 20 Novice
Cleaning 30 SP 30 Novice
Foraging 10 RB 10 Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores:
-Lore of Ravok Layout
-Lore of Ravok Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Cloth Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Copper pendent with cat symbol engraved on it.

Housing

House: //WIP to be editted soon //

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

--To be filled!!--
Last edited by Kovi on May 11th, 2018, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kovi
"Do not fear the dark."

Words: 1090
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2018, 5:45 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Kovi

Postby Antipodes on May 10th, 2018, 12:26 am

Hey there, I'm Antipodes, a CS Liaison here on Miz, and I'm here to help you achieve the coveted green check mark. In order to do so, however, there are some minor changes that you need to make.

☉ Name Please keep your PCs name consistent and edit the title to Kovi (as well as your nickname in discord if possible)
☉ Age & Birth year Kelvic characters list their age in their animal years - since that is how their character ages = and then indicate what that equates to in human years so please edit this accordingly (ie Kovi would be a 12 y/o but appear to be in her late twenties as a human). Also, as Fall 518 has not come around yet, your current birth year puts Kovi at 11. If you'd like for her to be 12, please change the year to 505.
☉ POV As Luminescence mentioned in discord, please change this to third person.
☉ Skills You currently have 30SP in Cleaning which puts her at competent. If you would like to keep in the novice range, I suggest including some other skills - perhaps Stealth (you mention she is light and likes to find hiding spots) or Acrobatics? If you keep this at competent then please add it to the top of your skill list. We now ask for skills lists to be alphabetised based on level.
☉ Ledger/Possessions Remember that slaves do not have belongings or coin - everything belongs to their master. Please indicate this in your possessions section and ledger (a simple n/a in the ledger will suffice).

Feel free to talk to Prophet about arranging an NPC master unless you want to wait to see if a PC one can be secured. Do let me know once the necessary edits have been made and I'll make sure you get your check mark :D
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)