Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Damaris Johnn on July 4th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Greetings, I thought I would take the time to stop by and introduce myself, and well, here I am. Been kicking around various forums for some time and decided to make this my next stop. If anyone has any ideas, fill free to toss them my direction and we'll have a chat. I'll see you all around.
Damaris Johnn
Player

Words: 2639
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 2:23 pm
Race: Human

Greetings

Postby Antipodes on July 4th, 2018, 11:36 pm

Hey there, welcome! Make sure you've read over everything in the welcome pm that was sent to you once you created your account. I also suggest taking a look at Ravok's codex and linkmap to get a good handle on the city and what it's about. The seasonal calendar is another good port of call if you want to know what is happening in the city this season. I know it seems like a lot of reading, but Mizahar is a lore-heavy site and we can tell when people have embraced it or only skimmed.

I welcome you to join us on our discord server since it's a great place to get real-time answers and toss ideas around.

Still feeling stuck? Lore seem too overwhelming? These may help:
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)