Hi :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Sophia Sunshore on July 6th, 2018, 7:08 am

Hi everyone!
I figured I should post in here, although I am not quite sure what to say!
I am excited to have finally signed up - I have lurked for a while! This is my first time back on an rp forum in about 8-10 years so I hope I remember what I’m doing! (I use too many exclamation points OOC (: )

I live in the UK and I work with plants, so my character is hoping to land in Syka and do the same. Hope to meet some of you there :)
NOTE: During the Fall Sophia is a Dhani, specifically a golden eyelash viper. See here for more detailed info.
Sophia Sunshore
Plant Lady

Words: 193757
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Luminescence on July 6th, 2018, 7:34 am

Hi, Sophia! Welcome to Miz. :D It's good to have you; I'm glad you decided to sign-up rather than keep lurking haha! That's certainly a gap in RPing, but no worries; we're here to help should you have any questions. Besides, I feel like RPing is very similar to riding a bike. You don't ever really forget, you just need a memory refresher. :P

Do feel free to join us in our Discord chat; it's a great way to get involved with the community, and to get answers to any questions you might have in real time. I look forward to seeing you around Syka!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)