Nellie's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Nellie's Templates

Postby Nellie Hawkins on August 22nd, 2014, 1:49 pm

Basic
Mine | Thoughts
Others

.datestamp.
.timestamp.

'Oh, I'm not particular as to size,' Alice hastily replied; 'only one doesn't like changing so often, you know.'

'I DON'T know,' said the Caterpillar. Alice said nothing: she had never been so much contradicted in her life before, and she felt that she was losing her temper. 'Are you content now?' said the Caterpillar.

'Well, I should like to be a LITTLE larger, sir, if you wouldn't mind,' said Alice: 'three inches is such a wretched height to be.'

'It is a very good height indeed!' said the Caterpillar angrily, rearing itself upright as it spoke (it was exactly three inches high).

'But I'm not used to it!' pleaded poor Alice in a piteous tone. And she thought of herself, 'I wish the creatures wouldn't be so easily offended!'

'You'll get used to it in time,' said the Caterpillar; and it put the hookah into its mouth and began smoking again. This time Alice waited patiently until it chose to speak again. In a minute or two the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth and yawned once or twice, and shook itself.

Nellie Hawkins
". . . most of us have gears we never use . . ."
Last edited by Nellie Hawkins on July 23rd, 2018, 1:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Nellie Hawkins
Player

Words: 125691
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2014, 11:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Nellie Hawkins - Fish

Postby Nellie Hawkins on September 9th, 2014, 12:37 am

Basic
Mine | Thoughts
Others

.datestamp.
.timestamp.

'It IS the same thing with you,' said the Hatter, and here the conversation dropped, and the party sat silent for a minute, while Alice thought over all she could remember about ravens and writing-desks, which wasn't much.

The Hatter was the first to break the silence. 'What day of the month is it?' he said, turning to Alice: he had taken his watch out of his pocket, and was looking at it uneasily, shaking it every now and then, and holding it to his ear.

Alice considered a little, and then said 'The fourth.'

'Two days wrong!' sighed the Hatter. 'I told you butter wouldn't suit the works!' he added looking angrily at the March Hare.

'It was the BEST butter,' the March Hare meekly replied.

'Yes, but some crumbs must have got in as well,' the Hatter grumbled: 'you shouldn't have put it in with the bread-knife.'

Nellie Hawkins
Last edited by Nellie Hawkins on June 12th, 2018, 3:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nellie Hawkins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Nellie Hawkins - Gear Frog

Postby Nellie Hawkins on September 9th, 2014, 2:24 am

Basic
Mine | Thoughts
Others

.datestamp.
.timestamp.

"I was running away from Jubal the Ugly One," she answered, as though that was explanation quite sufficient.

"Who is Jubal the Ugly One?" I asked. "And why did you run away from him?"

She looked at me in surprise.

"Why DOES a woman run away from a man?" she answered my question with another.

"They do not, where I come from," I replied. "Sometimes they run after them."

But she could not understand. Nor could I get her to grasp the fact that I was of another world. She was quite as positive that creation was originated solely to produce her own kind and the world she lived in as are many of the outer world.

"But Jubal," I insisted. "Tell me about him, and why you ran away to be chained by the neck and scourged across the face of a world."

Nellie Hawkins
Nellie Hawkins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Nellie Hawkins - Ratty

Postby Nellie Hawkins on July 11th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Date Stamp
Time Stamp

Talk talk talk.

Action action action.

Dither swear retreat.

Nellie Hawkins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Nellie Hawkins - Mono Crab

Postby Nellie Hawkins on July 23rd, 2018, 12:26 am

.datestamp.
.timestamp.

“If it is designedly done, they cannot be justified; but I have no idea of there being so much design in the world as some persons imagine.”

“I am far from attributing any part of Mr. Bingley’s conduct to design,” said Elizabeth; “but without scheming to do wrong, or to make others unhappy, there may be error, and there may be misery. Thoughtlessness, want of attention to other people’s feelings, and want of resolution, will do the business.”

“And do you impute it to either of those?”

“Yes; to the last. But if I go on, I shall displease you by saying what I think of persons you esteem. Stop me whilst you can.”

Lit Ipsum
Last edited by Nellie Hawkins on July 28th, 2018, 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nellie Hawkins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets