[Diane's Scrapbook] The chains of Life.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Adder on December 28th, 2010, 3:43 pm

There's some heavy stuff in here.
I'm just a simple guy but you have my respect for being able to write this kind of thing. Life is tragedy, I know but bear with it. We all get a nice ride out of it, we just need to keep in the carriadge long enough to realise...
Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things right!
Adder
a viper in the sand

Words: 35790
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Diane on December 29th, 2010, 7:36 pm

Add@ thank you for the small thoughts, I know that myself and there is more to come, I am very sure of it.Things are never easy and gets even more complicated, each day.

Me.You.Us..or what we used to be.Everything turned to dust, as the wind is taking it away, spreading it in mid air.Our 'love' turned to be only a play to you, not seeing me in future alongside you, twisting me, breaking me into pieces on Christmas Eve was the most cruel thing You could ever have done to me..

I, don't think I could ever forgive you for that, but in the same time I don't regret the feelings which I still have towards you and for You only.I just simply wish that someday, you'll realize that I really cared, listened and Liked you for the You now and the Future You..

The us used to be nice, understanding and even with the arguments, small fights that we had, I don't feel sorry for.I feel sorry for starting to 'love' you, then made a big mistake and called you while I was not in my complete -minds-, with a shrug, and the alcohol spoke for me..Sorry for that.I am also sorry for not being as you want me to be, or for the Me which you expect me to be.I sincerely never thought that I will get down to this, saying all those words to me, when I believed that you did cared even a bit.What did meant all those messages, all those nice/sweet words and the 'you mean a lot to me' Did go?!..

Why do I keep returning to you, in my mind, in the text messages ..why can't I simply not 'search you' but everywhere I turn there it's you, and it's very hard on me to simply Put you aside and forget you, forget all we had..
~Chains of life keep holding me down, behind and making me now to live in the past and not the present as it is.It's hurting me..you know?Do you really know..I wish you knew.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous