Broken Without You

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast, beautiful oceans encircling Mizahar. The Eastern Ocean to the east and the Western Ocean to the west.

Broken Without You

Postby Allister on July 7th, 2018, 2:26 pm

The kelvic shifted up against the headboard, his naked body rippling in fantastic sensations brought on by the friction of a smaller and fairer form. His black eyes were open with wonder and a dazed sort of bliss that one might find on the face of a drug den inhabitant. His muscles ached from a combination of working most of a shift and spending the rest of his strength and stamina on satisfying the unsung desires of the Lady Craven. Allister couldn’t think of a time when she looked more beautiful than right now. The stress that she normally carried about in rigid lines of tension which held her back straight and neck taut were gone. Instead, the nubile goddess sat atop him in a splendor of relaxation and carelessness that suited her well. As she ate the muffin and took time to feed him, the young shifter felt like praying. He wanted to thank someone for his good fortune and the joy that he felt as he listened to her enjoy the delectable treats.

Allister wanted to answer. His hand went idly to the shark tooth fetish that his maiden had created for him. The once owner of the tooth was in pieces beneath their deck. It was his demise that led to the discovery of the tin. The black eyes smiled up to his woman. “I found it on the deck below here.” He planned to tell her more but Madeira closed the tin and opened it to find another muffin. She stuffed a hunk into his partially open mouth which he greedily consumed. As her fingers pulled away, the hyena pressed his lips down and sucked the sticky sweetness from them. The way she straddled him kept his body warm but it also made his made him want her again...more. His hands fell upon her hips as his grin spread over his face.

The events of the previous night were like some kind of dream. Allister wasn’t aware such feelings existed or could be shared but he was more devoted to the spiritist now than ever before. Mind body and soul, he had pledged to her and in recent weeks, she had neglected every part of him. It had made him bitter and jealous -things he had never felt before. With those experiences and the hurricane that was their time together in the bunk, the kelvic now had a deeper understanding of the emotions that he felt when he looked over the skinny girl and her nearly flawless skin. She was like porcelain and silk and the more he thought about her and focused upon the milky complexion, the more his grip tightened. He pulled down on the pointy hips and flexed his bottom to gently lift his pelvis. He was awake and so was the part of him that fueled his urges.

Then the strangest thing happened. She thanked him. Allister’s face lost the rapscallion charm as pure love filled his ghastly skin, dark eyes and thin lips. His fingers curled into her flesh with a kneading roll of pressure that could be seen as it filled his body. Muscles tightened and shadows deepened along the lines of his physique. Her tracing fingers and massaging hands sent ripples of pleasure along his every nerve as he tried to find the words to say to receive her gratitude. His mouth opened to speak but nothing came out. His arms flexed and his hands carved higher on her body. The strain and action was meant to draw her down to him -to eliminate that pesky space between them. He trembled underneath her for several ticks in a rising wave of emotion that was leading him back to a place that reminded him of last night. Then the words came into his mind.

Allister was not smart and, sometimes, the most basic of concepts took a few extra breaths to get from one place to another. Even after the long pause, he still finished her thought. Thank you for last night. It was… “Perfect.” A hand slipped from her side and floated up to caress her cheek and hold her jaw in his hand. “I don’t know why it happened and I don’t care.” The other hand on her side found a hand of dainty fingers and pressed it to his lips then held the back of her hand against his cheek. “I’ve never felt so alive or so happy. Happy doesn’t seem like a good word. I’m sorry if I hurt you but you opened the bond and it had been so long that I just tried to give you want you needed and I…” The former slave realized he was rambling and went silent. He smiled at her with his entire being. He felt silly and blushed a little bit. Without saying anything else, he rubbed his thumb against her cheek and kissed her fingers one at a time on the tips. The boiling feelings of love and devotion stirred in his lions once more and when she asked him the question of another round, he simply rolled his hips up like a wave into her. His body answered.

The little ghost’s voice broke into the room like sunlight through curtains and it startled Allister but no half as much as the reaction of the blonde who sat on top of him. The way she fled his body left him cold and scared. He even pushed up against the headboard a bit more despite not feeling a desire to do so. The blanket covered him and his eyes took in the completely nude figure of Miss Craven and he found his blood boiling with lust. Her scarlet-tinged cheeks and chest highlighted the puffy lips and blue eyes while her messy blonde hair looked like it was perfectly disheveled. The way she sat, twisted her body and did her best to moderately maintain herself in the presence of the little dead girl made Allister desire the spiritist even more. The view he had was different than what Emma saw. Black beady eyes followed the scent of the woman as she clenched her ache while answering the ghost’s questions. His nostrils flared and the raging desires bubbled and manifested which caused the sheet to rise. Only once Madeira saw the phenomenon did Allister bend his knees beneath the fabric to conceal his excitement.

When Madeira laughed, Allister initially just watched. It was a strange thing like she didn’t know how to make the noise at first but then it grew into something pure and unrestricted. Her laugh was as thing of beauty just like her and it made Allister smile. Soon the kelvic was laughing, too, though he had less of a notion as to why. When it passed and she crawled to him, he placed hands gently on her body and stroked her as one touches a musical instrument. Then she drew away and said she had to leave. Allister blinked then sighed. All things have their time, he supposed.

“Madeira, I have to tell you something.” His eyes were serious but he still held the sheepish grin brought on by her body’s exposed state and the whirling memories from last night. “It’s important and...I don’t want to keep it from you.” He took her hand and pulled her back down to the bed. He leaned up and put his hands around one of hers. “I think...I mean. Hmm.” the words weren’t there. Petch. “I found the tin but I wasn’t alone.” He watched her face carefully as he continued. “That boy, that fool,” The word was like poison in the kelvic’s mouth as he spat, “he thought to take you from me. He thought himself worthy of you and I had to straighten him out.”

Allister leaned closer, his body, though larger, somehow filtered in against her to a place of submission, his face pressed against her collarbone and the hot breath, thick with molasses muffin cascaded against her neck. His hands still clasped her own. “He was strong but he didn’t realize that your love makes me stronger and I put him down.” The kelvic squeezed with an ever increasing grip upon her as his eyes took a faraway look while the scene was replayed in his mind. “I beat him. I beat him sound but I knew that the sailors wouldn’t stand for it. Not after what happened on the ship from Alvadas.” Allister’s former experience with a sailing crew had nearly gotten them all killed when he crossed members of the crew to do what he felt was right for Madeira. “I made sure he’ll never tell anyone.” The black eyes looked back up to Madeira’s blue pools of majestic soul. “He can’t tell anyone and no one will find him, I promise.”

The hyena slid into her more but also down into a more subservient state, his face resting even with her bosom, his sides having parted her legs as his waist and knees dropped to the ground. “Please don’t be mad at me, Madeira. I did it for you.” The rapid pace of rambling and scrambling for a hold took over. In the bond, he pleaded for her understanding and forgiveness. He tried to convince her that his motives were purely in her interest. “I did it for you. I do everything for you. He can’t bother you anymore and they’ll never know.” Allister sank further towards the floor, hands clutching hers and his face now resting upon her thigh. He was afraid she would cut off the bond again. They way she had sealed him from her emotions for weeks had nearly drove him mad. He wasn’t sure how he would survive if she did that again. With his eyes focused on her navel, he let go of his anxiety as his body went heavy on to her leg.

Allister’s cheek flattened against the flesh where his mouth and fingers had so thoroughly explored in the night. “Please don’t be mad at me. I did it for you. For you, I’d do anything. I love you. I need you. Madeira, I did it for you.” Over and over again, words filtered from his lips in soft whimpers and tangents. The kelvic clung to to the place where he had fallen against Madeira’s leg. He had told her his secret and now he would come to realize his deepest fear...or greatest dream.
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Broken Without You

Postby Madeira Dusk on August 4th, 2018, 2:32 am

“Madeira, I have to tell you something.” Cheeks flushed with laughing and chest gilded with the greenish light of dawn, Allister looked resplendent below her. “It’s important and...I don’t want to keep it from you.”

"Mmmm?" she prompted him to continue, brushing back his thick brindle hair with the soft drag of her fingernails on his scalp. He caught her hand and pulled her back down to his chest. A prickling of seriousness that was quite unlike him was whirling in the bond, poking holes in the gentle atmosphere. "That boy, that fool,” he spit the words like
they were poison in his mouth, “he thought to take you from me. He thought himself worthy of you and I had to straighten him out.”

It was like a great pit had opened beneath them, and suddenly Madeira was falling. Her voice stuck like a stone in her throat. He was talking about Daniel, the young ship hand who pretended he liked rum, who liked to regal her with half-true tales, and had a boyish crush on a skinny little witch.

Nobody had seen him for weeks.

Allister's voice washed over her, babbling with justification and explanation and something that sounded so like fear. They would never find him, he said. He did it all for her, please, please, don't be mad. She barely heard him, barely felt the press of pleading in the bond. He slide down her body, pressing words into her suddenly cold skin like kisses, but only one was circling in her head.

Murderer.

Bleeding fingers and blue lips, a mysterious avalanche and a body in the Alvadas streets. She was the queen of dead and broken things, and this is what happened when she lost control of what was hers. She had ignored Jomi and lost Hurik, and then they both killed a man for fun. She locked her poor damaged Kelvic out of their bond, and he killed a man because he thought he would take her away. They were dangerous, these
things she loved. They were dangerous and she lost control of them. They hurt people, and it was all her fault.

Allister was below her, cheek pressed to her thigh, eyes low and submissive as he whimpered his need for her to understand. The bond trembled with the weight of him, like he was trying to prevent her from shutting him out. But she couldn't do that again, she wouldn’t. It would kill them, or someone else. She reached between her thighs
and stroked his hair off his forehead, not hiding the torment she felt, but also not pushing him away. She swallowed around the lump in her throat and spoke with a voice she wouldn't allow to shake.

"Daniel was... He was just a stupid kid, Allister. I could have handled it. He didn't need to... Oh Allister, you didn't need to kill him." That's how vengeful ghosts are made, that's how murderers are born. Her hands turned from gentle to grasping, holding him between her hands, by the jaw, the back of the neck, as if she could physically hold him together.

What should she do? For all Allister's assurances, she knew they would find the body sooner or later. There were only so many places to hide on a ship. The rats or the smell will give him away, or one of their customer will get a very unwelcome surprise. How will she protect him from what he'd done?

Yet as her mind turned in frantic circles, another deeper part of her marvelled at the lengths he would go to protect her. He would truly do anything for her. Nobody would ever threaten her again, or get in her way, if she had him. But most of his protection was against things that existed only in his mind; such as the hallucination aboard the ship to Riverfall, and the phantom threat Daniel posed. Yet some, like Everard, were much more real. He'd stand between her and anything that meant her harm, if only he could recognize it.

But maybe he didn't have to, she realized. She did, and he listened to her.

It took her a moment, with her eyes closed and her hands in his hair, to get into the headspace she needed. But when her eyes opened and her breathing levelled, she was smiling and her voice was a soft, feathered thing in the still air.

"I have listened to you, now you must listen to me. What I'm about to say is important too." She waited for a verbal show of compliance before she continued. "You were protecting me, and nothing shows your love greater than that. But you were wrong to kill him. You can't make that mistake again."

Her hands went back to smoothing his hair and tracing the curve of his jaw. She had to be careful with how she handled him. With all he had been through he was so impossibly strong, but brittle with it. She had to tighten the leash but frame it with her need for him to be closer. She had to take control without damaging him further.

"You don't make these decisions anymore," she declared, "I do. I love you, and I know what's best for you. For us." She smiled. "You're my secret weapon. My hidden blade. Nobody will dare hurt me with you by my side. But I need you to trust me. I know what you need. Please, light of my life, listen only to me."

WC: 921
x
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Broken Without You

Postby Allister on August 8th, 2018, 2:54 am

The bond didn’t close. There was no solitary confinement for the kelvic’s emotions and tumultuous mind. Hope flickered deep within him and stirred into a small fire as the thin fingers graced his scalp and twisted into his hair. The broken man leaned into her touch, he pressed against the tacky skin, once coated with sweat and now cold with the truth of his actions. Madeira was strong but she wavered on this issue. The woman simply had to process what it was that she would do with such a bumbling idiot for a bond mate. Allister felt it when her hands took his head and neck then bent his neck to her will so that he could see her face. Beady black eyes trembled with fear. The former slave cared not of the harm she could inflict upon him physically. He would happily endure any punishment so long as she didn’t severe their bond.

There was no sum of wealth that he would take in exchange for the pale spiritist. For a splittick, he wondered if she would say the same. The hands that held him controlled the universe as far as the hyena was concerned. If she demanded his life for his ignorance, he would freely do as she asked. There was little else he could say after the night she had just given him. Allister was still high on her hormones and could feel the raging desires within him kindle despite the tremors of sadness he felt for disappointing her. He was about to speak in her silence but the entertainer realized that her thoughts were moving behind those icy blue eyes. Madeira was figuring out how to fix his mistake like she always had. His hands slid forward on noodly arms and clasped her legs just above her ankles.

Madeira demanded he listen as she just had; Allister nodded, his chin pressed to her thigh. “Yes, mistress.” He whispered, his breath bounced against her body and returned against his face with traces of her scent. She told him how he had to trust her because she believed in his intentions. The clever woman confessed that she would guide him in what was best for them both but the other phrase -a stretch of words no one had ever shared with Allister in his entire life- replayed in his mind. Tears formed in his eyes as a smile pure as sunlight whipped over his features.

She loves me. Countless times, Madeira had flooded the bond with her love and affection but never to his recollection could the kelvic state when she had actually said those words to him. HIs hands rose slowly but they balled up skin and muscle beneath the pressure he applied as the digits made their way up her legs. The words she showered upon him not only blew his mind but they sent him into a frenzy. His bond mate used such beautiful words that the fire deep inside of him erupted into a full blown inferno. Allister’s body warmed up so fast that sweat ran from his neck and chest and his jaw slipped loose to allow his mouth a chance to gasp for air. Hidden blade, secret weapon, light of her life- these things calmed every voice in his mind as it rippled his heart in half so it could beat faster. Only for her. Madeira had taken a new place in his life. She already owned him in every way but the hyena now made space for her in his mind to make decisions for him. No more would he guess as to what she wanted him to do.

That wasn’t entirely true. The power she wielded did certain things to her that were beyond control of the woman. It was obvious in the way her body begged to be pampered. Still nude and towering above him, her hands in his hair, Allister took it upon himself to be a good drone and see that no nectar went to waste. Despite being tired and skin aflame from fresh cuts and scratches, he devoured all of Madeira with a fiery greed. His mouth worshiped without words at the altar of her sacred chalice while pale hands, strong and rough, prayed to the statue of perfection that he loved more than life itself.

When he’d had his fill of the sacraments, the performer took the goddess in his arms and danced with her in a celebration of her acceptance of his sacrifice. What started as prayer on his knees ended with their bodies entwined and his chin upon her shoulder as they looked to the same sparkling sea. Consummated by faith of words and deeds, Allister shared his very essence with Madeira several times over and she showered him with hers as well. The resulting sweetness kept them together even as they retired back to the tiny bunk. Allister fed his beloved another muffin- this one dense with a sweet cheese and washed away her thirst with wine. As a final gift, he pressed his lips to her ear and confessed his own devotion. “I love you, too, my goddess. I am your priest.” His teeth dug into the rigid cartilage. “Use me for you will.”
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Broken Without You

Postby Madeira Dusk on August 11th, 2018, 2:07 am

Hands in his hair and legs shivering around him, Madeira gasped her way through the darkness to the next morning. In those sacred hours thoughts of Lhavit, Emma, the Cravens, Alvadas and the lover she left behind vanished, wiped away by his rough hands. They retreated to their own world, and there she was king, but he was the earth she stood upon.

As they recovered their strength with wine and another miracle muffin she reflected on how this would change them. This new physical intimacy, the agency Allister found in himself when he handled her body and the claim she had staked on his very intentions, reverberated through the bond. She watched him drink straight from the dusty green bottle and then smile at her with the faith of a thousand alycotes. She smiled back and found a new type of love in the way her lip curled. Her precious murderer, her deranged bonded. A boy she had befriended was dead and all she cared about were the repercussions it would have on Allister and herself. She had wondered before if her morality were pure, but now as she looked into his black lacquered eyes she realized it didn't matter. She would paint herself black with sin if that's what it took to shield and provide for herself and this creature who relied on her.

The future they had worked for had been destroyed, the home and people they had loved were being left behind, but as they laid next to each other in the quiet of the early morning, Allister leaned over and whispered into the shell of her ear: “I love you, too, my goddess. I am your priest. Use me for you will.”

And Madeira smiled knowing it was true.
x
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Broken Without You

Postby Madeira Dusk on August 11th, 2018, 6:20 am

Grades Awarded!

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request!

Madeira Craven

Skills
  • Endurance: 3xp
  • Spiritism: 1xp
  • Intimidation: 1xp
  • Meditation: 3xp
  • Leadership: 3xp
  • Seduction: 5xp
  • Rhetoric: 2xp
  • Persuasion: 2xp
  • Negotiation: 2xp

Lores
  • Lore of homesickness
  • Lore of grief
  • Intimidation: reigning in a temper
  • Lore of family obligation
  • Lore of Everard's betrayal
  • Kelvic Bond: the dangers of mirroring
  • Allister: violent urges
  • Allister: possessiveness
  • Allister: first disobedience
  • Lore of learning to trust Allister
  • Lore of the Magic Muffin Tin
  • Emma: cockblocker
  • Lore of giving “the talk”
  • Allister: killed Daniel

Awards & Retribution

- Heirloom Soulbeads: The beads are whole but the connecting string is gone

Notes

Allister

Skills
  • Endurance: 5xp
  • Body Building: 4xp
  • Singing: 1xp
  • Unarmed Combat: 1xp
  • Observation: 5xp
  • Socialization: 1xp
  • Persuasion: 3xp
  • Negotiation: 1xp
  • Running: 1xp
  • Acrobatics: 1xp
  • Seduction: 5xp
  • Logic: 3xp
  • Meditation: 1xp
  • Leadership: 2xp
  • Rhetoric: 1xp

Lores
  • Lore of intuition
  • Kelvic bond: sensing when something is wrong
  • Socialization: apologizing
  • Unarmed Combat: sucker punch
  • Persuasion: the uses of stubbornness
  • Madeira: protectiveness
  • Acrobatics: absorbing shock
  • Madeira: lost control
  • Body Building: lifting dead weight
  • Body Building: levering mass
  • Seduction: sweet talk
  • Madeira: has a vulnerable heart
  • Lore of introspection
  • Emma: cockblocker
  • Madeira: has a good laugh
  • Lore of confession
  • Madeira: loves Allister

Awards & Retribution

Notes
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous