OOC Info Announcements

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Announcements

Postby Orkestar on July 25th, 2016, 4:27 am

OOC and Grade Request threads are now located in Lhavit's sub-forum, located at the top of Lhavit's main forum.
Orkestar
Praefectus of Lhavit

Words: 8859
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2016, 3:16 am
Race: Staff account

Announcements

Postby Orkestar on July 29th, 2016, 3:43 am

Hello Lhavitians.

I just wanted to say a few things here to bring you all up to speed.

I know that the appointment of a new storyteller can be a trying time, as people will wonder what kind of staff member they are inheriting. Are they going to change things up drastically? Will they engage much with the players? Will they stick around?

I suspect that the last question is most prominent in people's thoughts, especially given Lhavit's history of staff turnover. Not to speak ill of the departed, since we all know that life can and will give cause for people leaving the game; all I can say is that until some unknown and unavoidable circumstance or situation rears its head, I am fully committed and excited to be yours and Lhavit's DS. That's as good a promise as I can make.

With that in mind, these first several weeks I am going to be bringing myself up to speed on Lhavit and its vast amounts of information. I am of the belief that to jump in and get started without this knowledge would be a great disservice to the city and most of all you, the players. So I ask then, just a little more patience while I get situated, so that I can be better prepared for what's to come.

Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas and plans for Lhavit. Remember that as a storyteller, my purpose here is to aid you all in your telling of stories. Whether it's by providing assistance, moderated threads, quests, answers to questions and so forth, my primary goal is to enrich your experience here in Lhavit, the Diamond of Kalea.

In the meantime while I continue to prepare, please feel free to message me.

Thanks.

Ork.
Orkestar
Praefectus of Lhavit

Announcements

Postby Orkestar on July 30th, 2016, 2:59 am

I'm planning on getting the rest of the sub-forum threads up this weekend. These will include the Wage Request thread, (make sure to get your spring season requests in), as well as some development threads.

In the meantime a big thank you to Aladari Coolwater who has started tackling the list of threads awaiting grading.
Orkestar
Praefectus of Lhavit

Announcements

Postby Orkestar on July 31st, 2016, 7:29 am

More threads added to the sub-forum. Most important of all perhaps are the Development threads, within which all players are encouraged to share their ideas for Lhavit. This could be for a new location or NPC, or even ideas for future seasonal goals and events and so on.

Any other suggestions or requests can of course go in the OOC thread.

More stuff to be added soon!
Orkestar
Praefectus of Lhavit

Announcements

Postby Gossamer on October 2nd, 2016, 11:55 pm

As you may have noticed, Orkestar vanished while I was in Panama. I had hoped he'd return. He has not. So I've officially retired him from inactivity. Unless someone steps up to Moderate Lhavit, the city will close at Season Change. :(
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Announcements

Postby Kaleidoscope on October 4th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Hi all! Some of you may know that Domain Storytellers can now take not one, but two cities as theirs, like Prophet with Enrykas and Avanthal. Some of you may also know that I am the DS of Alvadas... Well, in the very near future I will be taking Lhavit as my second city, and becoming your storyteller in residence. Whilst I'm still figuring this beautiful city out, expect to see a Fall character registry up in the near-ish future as soon as my mod abilities have been granted here.

I'm very much looking forward to working with you all, and if anyone has any questions- my PM box is always open.

~Kal

Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Announcements

Postby Gossamer on February 12th, 2017, 11:59 pm

Hi All.

Just a quick note to let you guys know that upon the Season Change Lhavit will be closing. Kaleidoscope is no longer able to DS so many cities especially since she is working on a project for Eyktol as well. That means unless someone steps up to moderate, we are going to have to shut the doors. Feel free to look around and plot where you are going to Migrate too if you want to continue playing your Lhavitian PCs.

Her name will remain on the top as a mod because she is indeed RS of Kalea and needs access to all forums therein.

Goss
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Announcements

Postby Gossamer on January 14th, 2019, 9:06 pm

Greetings Lhavitians-

I'm just letting you know Vanguard has been retired for inactivity as a storyteller. Luminescence has been asked to step up her activity level too or the city will be in a situation that might force its closure.

If ANYONE has had any urges to become a storyteller, please talk to me. We need ACTIVE people that have a good grasp of the rules who've been here sixty days to step up. Storytelling is a really legitimate serious commitment. Storytellers keep Mizahar functional and operating smoothly. If you agree to be a storyteller, you need to follow through with your obligation and if you are struggling, ask for help.

There are Storytelling Guidelines listed here if anyone is curious about the expectations!

Goss

Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Announcements

Postby Gossamer on January 1st, 2023, 7:55 pm

Greetings Lhavitians-

I'm just letting you know Luminescence has been retired for inactivity as a storyteller. She has not logged on the site since October 12th, of 2022. I believe active storytellers equal active cities in most cases.

If ANYONE has had any urges to become a storyteller, please talk to me. We need ACTIVE people that have a good grasp of the rules who've been here sixty days to step up. Storytelling is a really legitimate serious commitment. Storytellers keep Mizahar functional and operating smoothly. If you agree to be a storyteller, you need to follow through with your obligation and if you are struggling, ask for help.

There are Storytelling Guidelines listed here if anyone is curious about the expectations!

Goss

Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Announcements

Postby Gossamer on March 2nd, 2023, 3:03 am

Hi Folks.

Due to no active PCs being in Lhavit, we are closing it as of Spring 523 A.V. If anyone is interested in being an ST, please let me know. We are down to two open cities at this point.

Goss

Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes