[Note by Antipodes] Greck

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Greck

Postby Greck on March 13th, 2019, 9:51 pm

Character Name

Appearance

Race: Kelvic
Species: Grey Parrot
Birthday: 12th, Spring, 515 AV
Birthplace: Syka
Bond Status: Unbonded

Appearance as Grey Parrot:
Grey feathering with white around eyes and red on the tail. Lighten grey on the stomach. 13 inches tall with a wingspan on 20 inches. Black grey beak that curves down.

Appearance as Human:
Light skin tone with short black hair and stubble black beard. Medium build on 5ft 9in and 165 lbs. Small sharp face with a pointed nose and a mouth with tiny lips.

Character Concept

Greck is curious about life and the nature, have some problems with connecting with others and getting close with somebody is hard. He's kind of a lone wolf and don't feel comfortable in larger groups, but with 2-3 persons he feels safer. At an early age he learned the need to adapt for survival, this is both one of his core strength and weakness. Because this can get in the way of personal connections and his happiness. Greck always have one foot/wing out the door, he likes to be on the move. Exploring new places, which put a strain on relations with more static folks.

Morally he's following the law and common decency, like helping others in trouble. But if it between saving somebody skin or his own survival, you're going to lose. Work that involves too much of a repetition is not to his liking, more variable work fits better.

Character History

Growing up his life was tough, his family was poor and low standing. He was dreaming about leaving and going where he desired. But that he felt right then was a distant thought. Too get food on the table his mom used all tools necessary, on closer inspection this is were his survival mindset came from. His mother was a grey rabbit and the food they got was only vegetation, but he didn't mind. Actually Greck preferred roots and plants over meats anyway.

On the day on his first shift it was a colder day then usually and his mother was out looking for food. First he didn't really notice the change in his appearance, before he started moving. His arms was gone and there was wing, a bit of a shock for him. But when his mind settle, he felt the rightness of the form.

When his mother came back and saw him flying around in their studio apartment, she showed joy and sadness. Now when he's reach age for shifting the need for food and space increases. She knew that it was impossible for her to provide him with that in her situation. The week after Greck left his home for his own life, with the last words from his mother. " remember what I taught you about survival my son".

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Nader-canoch

Skills

Please list skills in alphabetical order by competency

Skill EXP Total Proficiency Skill Track
Wilderness Survival 26 100 Competent 26 pts from Starting package
Herbalism 10 100 Novice 10 pts from Starting package
Foraging 10 100 Novice 10pts from Racial Bonus
Camouflage 7 100 Novice 7 pts from Starting package
Weapon: Dagger 7 100 Novice 7 pts from Starting package

Lores

Lore - Syka Layout
Lore - Location Poisonous Plants (Syka)

Possessions

1 large tent
1 large tarp
100 ft of rope
flint & steel
lantern
2 torches
Bedroll
Blanket
Fishing tackle & hooks
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Mothers Flametongue (Dagger)

Housing

House:

Living in a simple tent on the beach

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Sold Horse,tack and Saddlebags +250 GM 350 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Greck
Player

Words: 1248
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Greck

Postby Antipodes on March 14th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Hello there, it appears you are a bit lost! Please allow me to be your guide.

I'm Antipodes, a CS Liaison here on Miz, and I'm here to help you achieve the coveted green check mark. In order to do so, however, there are some minor changes that I need you to please make.

☉ Origin Characters may not be from Syka. It is too new of a settlement and no more than that - a settlement. It is not a town or city but a place in the process of being built. You may have your character travel to and start there but you must choose a different place for Greck to have originated from.

☉ Languages Please remove Nader-canoch. Characters may not know this language unless it is shown in their history that they have been specifically taught (generally while they learn magic).

☉ Skills As the template mentions, I need you to list your novice skills in alphabetical order. Also, may I please get you to change Weapon: Dagger to Weapon: Flametongue.

☉ Lores Your second lore (Lore - Location Poisonous Plants (Syka)) is not feasible as a lot of Syka has yet to be discovered or must be discovered through RP. May I suggest Lore of Common Poisonous Plants in Syka?

Do let me know via pm once the necessary edits have been made. I welcome you to touch base with me if you have any and all questions about the issues listed above or about the site, in general. My job is to help, after all, and I will do what I can to assist you as best as I am able :)
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)