Greeting~

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greeting~

Postby Roulette on March 23rd, 2019, 7:38 pm

Hello! I'm not exactly new here. However, its been many years since I laid eyes on this site. Originally I was introduced to this site by a friend. Though years have passed, and I lost contact with him. I don't remember what I had here, nor the contact information in regards to logging in. But that aside, I was looking up skills for a new character and happened to stumble back onto this site. It brought back some nostalgia and I thought I'd give this place a second chance since the first time around was too overwhelming for me at the time. Anyways, here's to hoping for a fresh start and possibly new friends/writing partners. :ninja:
Roulette
Energetic fur ball

Words: 29053
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2019, 4:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Greeting~

Postby Antipodes on March 23rd, 2019, 8:53 pm

Hey there, glad you've stumbled back this way :D I totally get how the site and the amount of information within can be overwhelming (I did the same as you when I first joined) but don't fret! There are a lot of us here willing to help you. I welcome you to join us on our discord server and to also check out the welcome pm you received upon registering - it gives you all you need to get through the joining process.

I have no doubt a bit has changed since you last visit (cities have closed and new stuff has been added) so take your time to reacquaint yourself <3 Look forward to seeing you around.
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Greeting~

Postby Roulette on March 23rd, 2019, 10:26 pm

Thanks! I've actually narrowed things down to three different races I'm looking at. But I've still got a lot more reading to do. I have been poking around though. I'll check out the discord channel soon enough and lurk around. (At least until I get my bearings.) As for some of the cities being closed, I did notice this! I have a few ideas knocking around in my head though, so we'll see. But that aside, I'm looking forward to making an entrance whenever it happens. :ninja:

Edit: I've tried to join the Discord server, though it seems the invite expired. I still have the PM with the discord instructions and it doesn't seem to be working. Then again anything technical doesn't agree with me.

Edit #2: Nevermind I managed to join the server! I think my problem was hitting links that did not work. ^_^;
Roulette
Energetic fur ball

Words: 29053
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2019, 4:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook