Query's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Query's Templates

Postby Query on September 10th, 2019, 11:12 pm

My Templates Live Here!
Query
Retired Staff

Words: 4355
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2019, 12:47 am
Race: Staff account

Intervention

Postby Query on September 11th, 2019, 1:05 am

What Have We Here?

Hello there! I am Query, a character sheet liaison here on Mizahar. My job is to help you successfully complete your character sheet with as few reservations as possible. I have reviewed your CS, and there are a few issues that need to be resolved before you receive your green check mark:

Please do not hesitate to send any and all questions my way! Once you have addressed all the above issues, please shoot me a private message on either here or our discord. If this seems like a lot, don't fret! We are here to help, and you'll be ready to go in just a jiffy!

Last edited by Query on September 11th, 2019, 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Query
Retired Staff

Cat Intervention

Postby Query on September 11th, 2019, 1:56 am

What Have We Here?

Hello there! I am Query, a character sheet liaison here on Mizahar. My job is to help you successfully complete your character sheet with as few reservations as possible. I have reviewed your CS, and there are a few issues that need to be resolved before you receive your green check mark:

Please do not hesitate to send any and all questions my way! Once you have addressed all the above issues, please shoot me a private message on either here or our discord. If this seems like a lot, don't fret! We are here to help, and you'll be ready to go in just a jiffy!

Last edited by Query on September 11th, 2019, 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Query
Retired Staff

OOC Pink Gradient

Postby Query on September 11th, 2019, 2:00 am

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath.
Last edited by Query on September 11th, 2019, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Query
Retired Staff

OOC Green/Yellow Gradient

Postby Query on September 11th, 2019, 2:12 am

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath.
Query
Retired Staff

OOC Blue/Grey Gradient

Postby Query on September 11th, 2019, 2:14 am

Query
Retired Staff

OOC Cat

Postby Query on September 11th, 2019, 2:29 am

Last edited by Query on September 11th, 2019, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Query
Retired Staff

OOC Paint Splatter

Postby Query on September 11th, 2019, 3:53 am

Query
Retired Staff