Solo A Lesson in Vulnerability

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

A Lesson in Vulnerability

Postby Madeira Dusk on February 3rd, 2020, 1:29 am

42nd of Winter, 519
The endless cold whistled outside, battering the shutters and tracing fingers of ice across the warped windows. But those inside the Red Lantern had found ways to keep warm.

Madeira couldn't even remember what the cold felt like. Drowning in a sea of black silk, she was gasping, growling, pulling, pushing, as her body fell apart. Every muscle in her was burning, and she screamed from the exquisite torture of it. The heat pulsed, wave after wave that left her weak and shaking. Until at last, alight and exhausted, she rolled off of the woman beneath her with one final gasp.

The room fell quiet then but for the deep, ragged breaths of the two women tangled in the black silk bed sheets. Outside the wind howled, demanding to be let in, and from under the floorboards faint strings of laugh and music floated up from the showroom below, but the room itself felt apart from all of it. There was almost a religious hush, an air of sanctity that felt almost holy as they laid there in silence.

Madame Belladonna turned over and stretched with a satisfied groan, her arms reaching catlike to the fancifully carved mahogany headboard. There were bite marks on her shoulders; perfect little red crescents that hung like moons over her taut snowy skin.

"My my, if I had known..." she laughed, deep and breathless, "I might have petched you sooner."

Its greedy demands having been met, Madeira's lust was slowly draining away, leaving a kind of blissful emptiness behind. Naked but for an array of colourful tattoos and a sheen of sweat, she breathed deep and savored it. The Spiritist was in a slow spiral. Dizzy with exertion, fuzzy with spent emotion and sore in the most pleasant way, she was sagging into the thick mattress. Down, down, down, breathing slow with her cheek pressed against a pillow and her leg thrown around Belladonna's hips.

But in that floating silence left behind by her more base urges, her more logical side was fighting to be heard. As the ticks ticked on Madeira slowly came back to herself, carrying with her an unwelcomed dose of clarity. She blinked herself awake and frowned, a furrow digging itself between her increasingly baffled brow.

"Why did I do that?"

"Because I wanted you too." How did the Madame still look so perfect? She sat up, and the sweat looked like pearling jewels on her breasts. The crushed waves of luxurious brown hair looked artfully tossed across her bare shoulders. She touched gingerly at one of the red half-crescents on her body. "Oh dear, that will leave a bruise."

"You seduced me" Madeira sputtered, the incredulousness chasing out the last wisp of post coital glow.

"I did." Her smile had a sort of purring satisfaction to it as her amber eyes roamed up Madeira's body. "There were some things I wanted to know."

"Like how I taste?", the Spiritist grumbled, frustrated to know she lost control. Belladonna was suppose to be teaching her how to seduce Chiona, not how to be seduced. She hoped the Madame didn't expect her to pay for the lesson she wasn't having. She pulled away from the woman, shimmying down and pulling the silk sheets up under the pits of her arms.

"There's a lot you can learn about a person when their on their back. It's such an open, vulnerable situation, don't you agree?" Belladonna smiled, walking her fingers over Raj's snarling skull. "The body doesn't lie. For example", she pulled the sheets out of Madeira's grasp and threw her leg over the startled woman's waist. Then in one smooth and practised motion she pulled herself across the spiritist's hips. "I know that you like to be on top, to set the pace. You like to be in control", she reached between their bodies and stroked lightly, sending jolts through Madeira's over sensitive body. "I've learned that those beautiful tattoos cover more than just your skin. And, most importantly of all...", she pressed down hard and suddenly on the heel of her hand, making Madeira choke on her gasp and her lip to peel back. "I've learned that although you look like a lady... you petch like an animal."

WC: 707
x
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Lesson in Vulnerability

Postby Madeira Dusk on February 3rd, 2020, 1:30 am

"Excuse me?", the Spiritist sputtered, trying to wiggle out from under the hungry predator eyes of the Madame. She felt a sudden, inescapable desire to cover herself. She made to shove the woman off of her, but hesitated before her uncovered hands made contact with her skin. In the full light of day they were twisted and grotesque, and without the veiling power of lust she couldn't bring herself to touch her with them.

"Don't be embarrassed, my dear. I learn something about myself every time too. For example, today I've learned..." She smiled wickedly, grinding down onto the woman trapped beneath her. "I've learned the many creative, wonderful uses of a lesbian with no fingernails."

Madeira flushed, angry and embarrassed. This was her first time petching another human. Her only two previous lovers had been a viper Dhani and a crazed hyena Kelvic, and the experiences had been wildly different. Perhaps she did have a type after all.

"You'd make a deadly aurist, did you know that?"

Belladonna only smiled. The weight of her body was waking the lust in Madeira again. She prayed to whatever god was listening that Autumn, the ghost that haunted the brothel, hadn't seen any of this.

"Alright, you've had your fun. Get off of me."

"No. Have you not been listening? I'm trying to teach you."

Her nipples were a much more delicate pink than Madeira would have expected from a woman her age. The Spiritist tore her eyes away and stared determinedly at the canopy above her. "I think I've said this before, but I'm not going to petch this woman into loving me."

Belladonna chuckled, the sound coming from low and deep in her throat. With gentle pressure on her chin she forced Madeira to look her in the eye. "My my, what an impatient student. I'm not asking you to. You've got such sharp eyes, a pretty mouth and a... clever tongue", her own tongue clicked off the roof of her mouth, satisfied to see Madeira blush. "But your body needs to catch up. I don't think many people know how incredibly insecure you are."

"Just because my tits don't hang out of my dress..."

"I'm not finished." The playful cadence in the Madame's voice was bitten off, and Madeira lapsed into uneasy silence. Only once she was sure she would not be interrupted again did Belladonna's sardonic little smile return. "When was the last time you bathed?"

"This morning", Madeira huffed, confused about where this was heading. If this woman expected her to smell rosy fresh after what they just did...

"I meant in a bathhouse, with people."

"Not for a very long time." The single most wonderful thing about owning a mansion was the ability to bath in privacy. Once she had a taste of that luxury she had sworn to never go back. "Why?"

"You need to be more comfortable naked. Those tattoos were a good try, but they're not enough, are they? Underneath all your fancy clothes and flashy ink you're just a very average looking girl, and nothing special. All the jewels in the world wont change it, and it's important that you accept that."

That was enough. Madeira twisted and bucked her hips, throwing the older woman off of her. Belladonna tumbled into the mattress, displacing the silk sheets that rippled around her like water. "Petch this." Madeira growled, kicking the sheets on her side aside and slithering out of bed. The floor was icy under her bare feet, and she hissed in discomfort as the cold rippled up her naked body as gooseflesh. "You're not my therapist, you're my whore. I'll petch you if I please and you'll keep your babbling to yourself." Where was her underwear? She shoved her hands under the pits of her arms as she hunted the floor her scattered clothing. She could feel Belladonna watching her from the bed.

WC: 652
x
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)