The Quick Thanks Thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Gossamer on January 10th, 2020, 1:32 am

Ambrosia-

I know you don't want any thanks or recognition, but I just wanted to say how much it is appriciated that you care so much and are taking the grading que under your wing.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Luminescence on March 22nd, 2020, 5:10 pm

I wanted to make a post here saying thank you to Gossamer and everyone else that is continuing to work through this pandemic (I know Djinn has mentioned working, and I believe Sevris has said something about being in the healthcare field; I'm sure there are many more of you who are still working as well).

We're all going through it one way or another right now, but the people who have had their jobs deemed necessary are absolutely getting hit the hardest. I've seen Gossamer talk about how she's getting absolutely hammered with work right now in chat, and I can only imagine it's the same for everyone else who is still working, whether you're a retail supplier, a healthcare professional, a grocery store worker, or otherwise.

I can't imagine what it's like, all I can say that is that I know it must not be easy. I know this post isn't really going to do anything to help, and some of you might even think that you're just doing your job even if it's suddenly a thousand times more difficult and stressful, but those of you who are still working are essentially keeping things going for everybody right now. So thank you, even if you're just doing your job.

I wish I could do more to help other than just saying thank you, because while it might be nice to say, it doesn't really do anything for any of you who are out there working harder than ever; but unfortunately, all I can really do is hope that things find some sort of stability and balance soon. For those of you who are continuing to work, if there is anything myself or others can do to help, whether it's helping with something on the site or just sending some cute animal pictures in chat to make the day a little bit brighter (looking at Ambro and Asher and Kristoff with his new kitten), please let us know. I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we want to help any way that we can.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Previous