The Quick Thanks Thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Noven on November 21st, 2014, 1:52 am

Agreed Goss, I was debating whether to say anything about this, just to deny the culprit any satisfaction. But I do want to profoundly thank everyone who kept the rest of us safe from even further damage. I'm more grateful than ever that there are people like our unnamed savior, as well as all of our hardworking ST's who have so much more experience under their veteraned belts and choose to look out for us rookies. My first reaction was one of relief, and I have no delusions over whom I should thank for it. I'll just take this as a cautionary trial and move on.

So again, thank you. And for those of us who were directly affected, we'll pick up the pieces and carry on, warier but wiser and for the better.
Noven
Taste my fist

Words: 816073
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2013, 11:11 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Sayana on June 11th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Just wanted to give a thanks to Tarot and whoever else helps with the technical/coding aspects that keep the site up and running so consistently. It is really rare that it ever goes down, and when it does it reminds me just how lucky we are to have such a smooth functioning site to go to.

Also, thanks for those little updates on facebook. I don't know who did those (though I can guess), but I really did appreciate them.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Otaia on July 1st, 2015, 3:54 am

Thanks to all the people who stepped up to ST these last few days! It's wonderful for there to be such a dent in the need for people to help out.
ImageImage
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/3 Threads
Otaia
Guard Your Pockets.

Words: 15780
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Tribal on September 25th, 2015, 8:14 am

Thank you to those who have helped me grade everything (almost) in Kenash.
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Ball on September 26th, 2015, 3:34 am

I wanna thank everyone for the last few days that have lent me an ear and just let me rant and fume and such. Seriously it's be a huge help. I know I haven't been a very good little Pycon with posting but life hasn't be all that lovely for me lately.

Time to pick up the slack on my end and use all that awesomeness and helpfulness people have sent my way and do some good =D
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Tribal on November 25th, 2015, 10:02 am

A massive thank you to everyone that has helped me this last month in Endrykas, be it with grading, lore write ups, ideas, or just looking out for new players. I've been ridiculously busy ooc and hardly had time to read private messages some days let alone tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you for all the help, support, and kind words that have kept me going.

now that things have settled down, you will be seeing a lot more of me! Thanks again.

Don
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Office
Plotnotes

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Gossamer on December 1st, 2015, 5:34 am

I want to Thank all the players who've stuck by us through thick and thin. I also want to personally THANK the Storytellers who work so hard and have stuck around through thick and thin. We're a bit thin right now, but I have no doubt that's just a temporary situation. Write. Write like you love. And if you get the urge to join the staff, applications are in the wiki!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Kaie on March 13th, 2016, 11:11 pm

MAJOR kudos go out to Konrad Venger for his awesome grading rally going on right now. I hope I can speak for everyone in Riverfall when I say that your hard work does not go unappreciated. Thank you for taking the time to clearly read through the stories players have worked hard to bring to life, and for genuinely taking interest in them. We notice. :)

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Vypec on March 14th, 2016, 1:52 am

Yes, Konrad has been wonderful these past days! You're doing the work and helping out the players. Good job man! :)
Vypec
Night Stalker

Words: 156592
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2016, 6:49 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Vosk on April 4th, 2016, 8:35 pm

I want to thank Kaleidoscope for being such a great ST! They are really an amazing and integral part of Alvadas. I have yet to get into the meat of the RP there because I am waiting for my roleplay partner to finish up, but there is a welcoming environment to be had because of Kal and the other players working to make the city as abstract and fun as possible.

May your lights be prismatic and many!
Vosk
Player

Words: 8003
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2016, 10:50 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

PreviousNext